The OG saved me and my family once

Years ago I was coming back to Alabama when my suv broke down in Texas, I had a small amount of cash for gas to get back but that was about it. I was stranded on the side of the road with my wife and my 1 and 3 year old sons. I made a thread here asking if there was anyone on the OG close to me in Texas that could help me out. A lot of people were skeptical but even more reached out and offered to help.

A user who went by the name Captain Xanax ended driving hours to me and gave me a ride to get a serpentine belt and even paid for it. Another person (I can't recall the user name) sent me $50, which turned out to be a life saver because I had two flats and I wouldn't have been able to get another tire to get home without it.

I just wanted say that this place has helped me and many others, so to see people take advantage of that makes me sick. Those people should at the very least be banned immediately. 

Captain Xanax if you're still here thank you brother I will never forget what you did. And to the person who sent me the $50 thank you too. And thanks to everyone else who helped me and my family that day.

If anyone happens to have the picture me and captain xanax took together that night and posted here please share it here. I lost it and the thread has since been deleted 

Don't tell me what i can do with my money.

Next thing you know you'll be telling me if I can own a gun or not.

Obviously you hate freedom and the second amendment.

Dougie the enabler 

Rahjai MD - 

Dougie the enabler 

LOL!

If only you knew.

Rtchamp15 - 

Years ago I was coming back to Alabama when my suv broke down in Texas, I had a small amount of cash for gas to get back but that was about it. I was stranded on the side of the road with my wife and my 1 and 3 year old sons. I made a thread here asking if there was anyone on the OG close to me in Texas that could help me out. A lot of people were skeptical but even more reached out and offered to help.

A user who went by the name Captain Xanax ended driving hours to me and gave me a ride to get a serpentine belt and even paid for it. Another person (I can't recall the user name) sent me $50, which turned out to be a life saver because I had two flats and I wouldn't have been able to get another tire to get home without it.

I just wanted say that this place has helped me and many others, so to see people take advantage of that makes me sick. Those people should at the very least be banned immediately. 

Captain Xanax if you're still here thank you brother I will never forget what you did. And to the person who sent me the $50 thank you too. And thanks to everyone else who helped me and my family that day.

If anyone happens to have the picture me and captain xanax took together that night and posted here please share it here. I lost it and the thread has since been deleted 

I remember that you were trying to make it back to the Cullman area if a recall correctly.

Yea the guy that helped you in Texas posted pictures of his hands and tools or something similar.

Yep he jumped in a vehicle to help you I remember that.

You were moving to Texas or California and decided to head back at some point.

Maybe I am wrong but I seem to recall telling you I could meet you around Tuscaloosa or similar area to fill your vehicle with gas if needed but never saw a response.

Recall that thread. The good old og when we were a little like a family. 

Fighting - 

Recall that thread. The good old og when we were a little like a family. 

Has it changed that much ?

I guess it has, maybe I have not been paying attention.

williepep -
Rtchamp15 - 

I remember that you were trying to make it back to the Cullman area if a recall correctly.

Yea the guy that helped you in Texas posted pictures of his hands and tools or something similar.

Maybe I am wrong but I seem to recall telling you I could meet you around Tuscaloosa or similar area to fill your vehicle with gas if needed but never saw a response.

Yup, except the picture was of me and him doing the f the ug but he did a shocker lol.

Dougie -

Wtf is wrong with you man?

I remember that thread

Rtchamp15 - 
williepep -
Rtchamp15 - 

Yup, except the picture was of me and him doing the f the ug but he did a shocker lol.

Ok makes sense, seem to remember someone wearing a blue flannel shirt or just a brown t-shirt.

Anyway I was hoping you would be a little more appreciated for me offering to meet you to fill up gas tank. Ah well I guess that is just the way the cookie crumbles.

Good to see things turned out OK and you have not forgotten the place and those that helped.

TFK_Kaneman82 - 
Dougie -

Wtf is wrong with you man?

Maybe that was for another thread....