The one fight your excited for this year?

I was thinking about the card this weekend and how much I'm not excited to watch it other then the fact I might see Glover KO Jones . I then looked at then next few cards to see what match ups I was looking forward too. A lot of those I was mostly exited for just one fighter destroying the other but there was a very few that I was exited for both fighter in that fight . So the only 2 fights that in really excited for would have to be Brown Vs Silva and Machida Vs Weidman . What are some of the match ups your looking forward too? Phone Post 3.0

There's a lot. I'll just go with most of UFC 172 for starters. Phone Post 3.0

Weidman / machida

Jones / gus 2 Phone Post 3.0

Machida vs Weidman

80% Jones vs Gus

Any fight Robbie Lawler finds himself in. Phone Post 3.0

A potential Anderson Silva fight Phone Post 3.0

TheDarkPassenger - Any fight Robbie Lawler finds himself in. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah him vs jake should be a good fight Phone Post 3.0

Weidman vs Machida! The era of the dragon will begin Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I guess I did forget about Jones vs Alex 2 but yeah most of the other fights I'm mostly only interested in one out of the 2 fighters like Mousasi vs Munoz for example Phone Post 3.0

Because I'm a serious BJ Penn nuthugger ill say Penn-Edgar 3. I'm looking forward to see what he will look like at featherweight. Then I would say Gil-Pettis. Just wish we didn't have to deal w/ TUF seasons. Phone Post 3.0

Andersons return this year!

I'm really excited for Jake vs Robbie, a few others. Weidman vs Machida will suck though, mark my words. Lyoto mostly baits dudes to charge at him, and Weidman seems too smart to oblige, so we're in for a long night of circling and staring. Hope I'm wrong. Phone Post 3.0

The Fella -

Some 1s going nite nite. Phone Post

The Fella -

Excuse my ignorance, but how can you land more significant strikes than you attempt? Phone Post 3.0

Werdum-Cain

Weidman vs. Machida

Also, Barnette vs. Nelson

If Amanda wins her next fight, Rousey/Nunes hopefully. I really believe that's where Ronda gets derailed and KTFO Phone Post 3.0

Penn/Edgar 3

MMAhaiku - There's a lot. I'll just go with most of UFC 172 for starters. Phone Post 3.0
This guy knows what's up Phone Post 3.0

Machida vs Weidman
Vitor vs Weidman
Gus vs Jones II
Cormier vs Jones (think it'll be 2015)
Ronda vs Gina
Ronda vs Cyborg (guessing 2015)
Every Lombard and Romero fights (just enjoy their styles)
Newell vs justin G on WSOF in June
Cyborg vs L Murphy in Invicta

That's off the top of my head Phone Post 3.0