The one guy you'd wished you'd seen more of?

Jon Fitch. 

jpm995 -

Big Cat, Tom Erikson. Was a wrecking ball who probably beats Kerr or Colman back in the day. Dave Shultz to.

Came in here to say Big Cat. 

The best thread I ever made was about him and he came on and started responding to posts. Fun thread. 

Shane Carwin

Cole Konrad. 

Altair - 
The Regulator - 

Murillo Bustamante

Awesome old school choice, Ill go with the Neo Samurai Genki Sudo

This guy knows!

Genki was awesome.  Unfortunately, the UFC at the time was not prepared to market someone like Genki, who really could have been an international superstar if he was fighting in the UFC today. 

Jon Jones.

Joshinho -

Cain Velasquez 

Blame USADA

Erik Paulson.  Always wished he had made it to one of the big shows back in the day. 

Carwin, Brian Bowles, and hopefully plenty more of Korean Super Boy

Nastula, Brock, Krazy Horse

yeah frank for sure and definitely bas rutten we didn’t see enough of

Jon Jones

Juiced to the gills Overeem

Drew McFedries

Nick Diaz

Murilo

Mikey Burnett

Yamamoto at FW

Hugo Duarte

Tim Catalfo

Cain = too many injuries

Brock = 1st the sickness messed him up, then Lorenzo ALMOST kept him last minute but Vince’s check was just a bit bigger when he went back to wwe

Tom Erikson = He would have beaten Couture, Randleman, Rizzo, Maurice, etc and been UFC Champ

Marco Ruas = Wish UFC didnt have the legal battles and stated cutting costs. Ruas in the UU96 woulda been awesome!

Royce Gracie = Wish he would have stayed a bit longer in UFC and participated in the UU95! And came back to fight Frank Shamrock when he was champ. Then fought more over the years vs top guys instead on once a year or less and vs guys like Tokoro & Akebono.

Hong man choi with top lvl bjj..

King Trav -
jpm995 -

Big Cat, Tom Erikson. Was a wrecking ball who probably beats Kerr or Colman back in the day. Dave Shultz to.

Came in here to say Big Cat. 

The best thread I ever made was about him and he came on and started responding to posts. Fun thread. 

Remember that, he was very honest about his career, even negative stuff like he turned down fight with Ruas as they felt Tom wasn't ready for him. Even had some good bar fight stories as i recall.

Lee Murray 

Igor Zinoviev. I truly think Frank “got lucky” when he slam Koed Zinoviev…had the fight continued, Igor could have beat him…I think