The one thing i learned being around christians

Is when you get them alone they are all racist.
I have to deal with them a lot at work and youth sports and community - school activities. You ever spend time with them they will show you that racist side. Even the ones who are working or dealing with black and latino people are quick to let you know they hate them. It's sad my friends Phone Post 3.0

Are they Italians by any chance? Phone Post 3.0

Why do all Christians get lumped together, isn't that similar to racism, wouldn't it be the same as saying what I've learned being around black people is they are all lazy thugs who live off of the government? Phone Post 3.0

Get borderlands 2 goty on Steam and play with me or YOU'RE racist Phone Post 3.0

Lol ok... Phone Post 3.0

What about the black ones? Phone Post 3.0

OP is racist against Christians. Phone Post 3.0

Lol at being voted down by a bible thumping racist. I bet you love posting scripture on Facebook. Christians openly hate on Muslims and gays but they keep the racism under cover. For a loving and caring religion they hate on everyone Phone Post 3.0

Dead President - Are they Italians by any chance? Phone Post 3.0

FUCK YOU! I'm no racist and neither is my family.... but then, I'm no longer a christian so.... I guess it's moot. Sorry. FUCK ME, not you!

Haha what a crock of shit. I don't subscribe to religion anymore, but I've spent enough time growing up around Christians to know you're being a Dumbass. Like all segments of society, Christians have a mixed bag of good, sincere people, assholes... and a lot that fall in between.

Luncha Libre - Lol at being voted down by a bible thumping racist. I bet you love posting scripture on Facebook. Christians openly hate on Muslims and gays but they keep the racism under cover. For a loving and caring religion they hate on everyone Phone Post 3.0

You are lumping everyone together as has been pointed out to you already. Not all Christians think the same way.

Luncha Libre - Lol at being voted down by a bible thumping racist. I bet you love posting scripture on Facebook. Christians openly hate on Muslims and gays but they keep the racism under cover. For a loving and caring religion they hate on everyone Phone Post 3.0
Agnostic checking in to laugh at your vote down troubles. Feel the anger building inside you. Phone Post 3.0

Luncha Libre - Is when you get them alone they are all racist.
I have to deal with them a lot at work and youth sports and community - school activities. You ever spend time with them they will show you that racist side. Even the ones who are working or dealing with black and latino people are quick to let you know they hate them. It's sad my friends Phone Post 3.0
So you hung around white people? Latinos are typically deeply religious as well as black people. Phone Post 3.0

Barbasol - 
So you hung around white people? Latinos are typically deeply religious as well as black people. Phone Post 3.0

And just as racist

In Limbo -
Barbasol - 

And just as racist
I'm a white non religious equal opportunity hater Phone Post 3.0

Luncha Libre - Lol at being voted down by a bible thumping racist. I bet you love posting scripture on Facebook. Christians openly hate on Muslims and gays but they keep the racism under cover. For a loving and caring religion they hate on everyone Phone Post 3.0

While I don't agree with your op, I'm not voting you down because of that. It's just my policy to vd those who complain about vd's.

Man if you knew my wife, you wouldn't say this. She is absolutely a christian. And she gets super butthurt if i even make what i consider to be a lighthearted joke about race. Phone Post 3.0

that's cuz she likes the BBC dude^^^^ Phone Post 3.0

Christianity and racism have a long history together in the USA.

When I was a kid, and asked my father why some people have dark skin, he taught me that blackness was the mark of God's curse.

I later learned that this used to be a very widely held belief, the so-called "Curse of Ham."

Seems crazy now, but a generation or two ago this kind of thinking was completely normal. There are still plenty of people around who were raised this way.

Orgainzed religion, nationalism, marxism, feminism, fascism, corporatism...they all contain a component of tribalism....or the more modern term of collectivism.

All human beings are susceptible to the trappings of tribalism. We are pack animals, and the tribe is our natural unit for protection and guidance.

To give yourself to tribalism is to yeild your individual nature to the collective. You as an individual matter less than the state of the collective. The collect IS you. The collective is truth. The only way to demonstrate virtue is sacrifice to the tribe.

When individual nature is consumed enough by the tribe due to threat or danger, anything outside of the tribe begins to appear more threatening.

This does not mean organized religous people are all racist...far from it, but in a crisis those who are not considered part of the tribe will be considered a threat to it....individuality be damned.

The question really boils down to who's in the tribe and who isnt. Race and religon are just two divisive factors out of many. Phone Post 3.0