The only explanation I can think of

Yes, another thread.

There is only one explanation that I can come up with that explains everything. I have no inside info or anything like that. Pure speculation.

Six weeks ago Nate fails a pre fight drug test, but says it’s only because he takes drugs for hypogonadism or there is no pre fight drug test and Nate just puts hypogonadism on the medical application. Commission says that they will be cool with that, but only if Nate provides proof that he has hypogonadism from a doctor. They then tell him that he has till right before the weigh ins to provide said proof. Six weeks go by and still no medical proof has been presented by Nate, so commission says he can’t fight. The reason Nate doesn’t supply proof he has hypogonadism is because he doesn’t really have hypogonadism. So this is why Dana is so pissed, because had Nate just come clean about the drug use from the start they wouldn’t have gotten screwed at the last minute. The commission said they assumed the problem would get worked out, ie: they assumed Nate would bring them the proof of the hypogonadism. The commission also said they don’t want to embarrass Nate, hypogonadism would be embarrassing. Nate may have even told Dana he would get the proof of the hypogonadism turned in in time. That would also explain why Dana was / is so pissed. Nate may have just planned on showing up, getting paid for the fight, and then taken the suspension after the fight, little did he know that he wouldn’t be able to fight at all! This also explains why Nate would be allowed to fight as soon as the medical issue gets cleared up, ie: as soon as he turns in proof of the hypogonaism, they will let him fight.

Or, it could be something completely else, it’s hard to say.

This is the most logical explanation at this point. Maybe it's entirely something else? What could really be that bad?

The only thing that doesn't make sense is that you think Nate would be able to find some scum bad doctor to sign off on a piece of paper that he has hypogonadism, but maybe the commission wanted more then just a doctors sig, like a lab test result or something, sent to them by the lab?

i still think dana's reaction tells its something more embarrassing/shocking

my bet is fake pee masking roids but im guessing

Bobby71 - The only thing that doesn't make sense is that you think Nate would be able to find some scum bad doctor to sign off on a piece of paper that he has hypogonadism, but maybe the commission wanted more then just a doctors sig, like a lab test result or something, sent to them by the lab?

Aren't the 'lab results' interperated by a doctor? i.e. there is no absoloute level of test that can determine the need for TRT.

My theory also explains why Charlie was cutting weight in that Nate video, even though at the time he wasn't on the fight card. Dana knew that Nate might not be able to fight and had Charlie cut weight as a back up plan. But if Nate knew he wasn't going to produce proof of the hypogonadism, then why would he cut the weight you ask? Maybe he thought the commission would still let him fight and just fine / suspend him after the fight. This makes Dana even more angry, knowing that Nate gambled with zuffa's main event, and lost.

sounds possible ^

Tad Ghostal - 
Bobby71 - The only thing that doesn't make sense is that you think Nate would be able to find some scum bad doctor to sign off on a piece of paper that he has hypogonadism, but maybe the commission wanted more then just a doctors sig, like a lab test result or something, sent to them by the lab?

Aren't the 'lab results' interperated by a doctor? i.e. there is no absoloute level of test that can determine the need for TRT.

Right, but the commission said that if the medical issue was cleared by their doctors. Maybe he wants the commission doctors to review the lab results themselves and determine if Nate is full of bs or if he really has hypgonadism.

verdum - im leaning towards recreational drug use.

no way Nate is super into Christianity

verdum - im leaning towards recreational drug use.

My explanation works with recreational drug use too. Just replace the peds with recreational drugs, and replace hypogonadism with a disease that is treated with a substance similar to the recreational drug.

Does this post make sense? I'm not sure I explained my thought clearly here?

The Dean of Bean - In the newest video BLAF praised the Pennsylvania Athletic Commission as the best in the world -- add that to your theories.

Did he really? Or is that sarcasm?

Your explanation makes a lot of sense. Hopefully we will find out the truth of the matter.

The Dean of Bean - 
Bobby71 - 
The Dean of Bean - In the newest video BLAF praised the Pennsylvania Athletic Commission as the best in the world -- add that to your theories.

Did he really? Or is that sarcasm?

Yes he did.

Then that makes sense too, cause Dana was happy that the commission gave Nate every chance to stay in the fight.

There is never only one explanation for something like this.

But I think you are on the right track, he might have tested positive for weed and claimed that he had a prescription for medical marijuana. They said ok, and that he had to bring the script before fight time. He didn't have a prescription and thus Dana is super pissed.

thesleeper - There is never only one explanation for something like this.

But I think you are on the right track, he might have tested positive for weed and claimed that he had a prescription for medical marijuana. They said ok, and that he had to bring the script before fight time. He didn't have a prescription and thus Dana is super pissed.

Right, that was what I was trying to say earlier when I talked about replacing peds with drugs and hypognadism with some other disease. You gave a good example but really it could be any drug. Knowing what we know about Nate I just thought peds were the most likely.

I have read lots of other theories on here and other sites, and mine is the only one that makes sense to me and explains everything. Other posters make good points but they have major holes in their ideas. I have yet see to anyone point out a major hole in my explanation.

ttt

32m - 
Bobby71 - I have read lots of other theories on here and other sites, and mine is the only one that makes sense to me and explains everything. Other posters make good points but they have major holes in their ideas. I have yet see to anyone point out a major hole in my explanation.

While I agree that your's makes the MOST sense so far, it could be that Nate refused to piss stating drunk massive water the first time and said that his piss would be overly watered down and would fail. Or possibly that he acutally drunk massive amounts of water and failed to due excessive water content in his piss. He might said that he was sorry and would be happy to retake the test. He later makes other excuses why he can't come in for a piss test. When the deadline approaches he still fails to provide a piss test, so the AC suspends him. Perhaps your theory is better than mine, i dunno.

The problem I have there is why wouldn't Nate just take the piss test the day of the weigh ins? Even if he knew he would fail, he still would have been able to fight the next day and get paid. Getting suspended and getting to fight and getting the paid day seems better then not fighting and getting cut by the UFC.

Did I call it or what!?