The Only Serious Voter Fraud Evidence on Tim Pool

Out of the all of the voter fraud cases out there, this one by Matt Brynard is probably the one that is taken seriously according to interview. The case according to him is under litigation by a judge so they could discuss anything. According to his analysis, there is possibly three states that could potentially flip to Trump. Tim Pool was very hestiant to talk about specifics so they didn't go into details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fJpcVK-xOk

2 Likes

"Tim Pool was very hestiant to talk about specifics..."

Surprise, surprise...

2 Likes
yabadaba - 

Surprise, surprise...

That’s Tim’s problem… And it may be due to good reasons such as self-preservation, but damn, the guy goes all the way up to the line and then doesn’t cross it, All.The.Time.

And maybe that’s fine… Maybe that’s his angle… He researches and you decide. But Jesus, where there’s smoke there’s usually fire.

Maybe his YouTube videos are his biggest money maker… Yeah he has patreon or whatever the fuck, but it’s due to his content on YT and YT likes to censor people that talk about the shit he talks about.

I like the guy tho. He’s smart and he’s doing good work.

2 Likes
JitsuGuy -
yabadaba - 

Surprise, surprise...

That’s Tim’s problem… And it may be due to good reasons such as self-preservation, but damn, the guy goes all the way up to the line and then doesn’t cross it, All.The.Time.

And maybe that’s fine… Maybe that’s his angle… He researches and you decide. But Jesus, where there’s smoke there’s usually fire.

Maybe his YouTube videos are his biggest money maker… Yeah he has patreon or whatever the fuck, but it’s due to his content on YT and YT likes to censor people that talk about the shit he talks about.

He’s stated several times that he has to be careful.  YouTube now has a policy where they will ban your channel if you claim wide scale voter fraud or that the election is not legitimate. They already demonetize his channel all the time for not toeing the leftist line. 

JitsuGuy -
yabadaba - 

Surprise, surprise...

“Where there’s smoke there’s fire” = fallacy. 

Joe Biden won the election.

Three states are not getting overturned because the Trump campaign pumped misinformation into your brain and you happen to be Tim’s target audience to keep his career going.

Get real.

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
JitsuGuy -
yabadaba - 

Surprise, surprise...

Three states are not getting overturned because the Trump campaign pumped misinformation into your brain and you happen to be Tim’s target audience to keep his career going.

Get real.

Even if there isnt any fraud it should be looked into… Come on man Biden doesnt want an asterisk on his presidency.

Who doesnt want full transparency as a voter ? Who wouldnt want to know if your win is legitimate… I feel like people are lying to theirselves if they dont want to know their votes count and there isnt any fraud. I mean there are special councels looking into trump at every corner whats one more to look into voter fraud ?  

TwoTonsOfTaint -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
JitsuGuy -
yabadaba - 

Surprise, surprise...

Get real.

Even if there isnt any fraud it should be looked into… Come on man Biden doesnt want an asterisk on his presidency.

Who doesnt want full transparency as a voter ? Who wouldnt want to know if your win is legitimate… I feel like people are lying to theirselves if they dont want to know their votes count and there isnt any fraud. I mean there are special councels looking into trump at every corner whats one more to look into voter fraud ?  

Democrats. Democrats don’t want full transparency.

1 Like
TwoTonsOfTaint -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
JitsuGuy -
yabadaba - 

Surprise, surprise...

Get real.

The very way you describe this reveals the level of misinformation you’ve encountered.

There is some element of fraud in every election. We’re talking about 100 million+ people voting and thousands of poll workers across 50 states. Do not conflate that with “Biden stole the election”. It’s more fallacious thinking.

It has been looked into and is being looked into… & there is no reason to believe whatsoever that there is enough fraudulent activity to overturn 5-figure deficits in three states that Trump would need to win… hence the reason the prevailing arguments in court no longer rely on unfounded accusations of widespread fraud that would put the results in question.

Subbed for later