The Only Untraceable IV Option Is....

Giving yourself an enema for rehydration. If Bear Grylls can give himself one whilst floating on a raft in the middle of the god damn Pacific Ocean, I'm pretty sure a fighter would be more than capable of doing this in their hotel room.

You heard it here first! I've already sent this information to the top men at Reebok and they're working around the clock to get this on the market asap. Invest now!!

Prototype (there will also be a Champion's Edition but we're still working out the details)

In Phone Post 3.0

The fighters can sell the used ones after their fight for extra cash. Throw a signature on there and sell it for even more.

INema before Kizer/Mr Meaner rebuttal

Didn't someone else try this thread last night?

time traveling 12er - Didn't someone else try this thread last night?
I can only assume that IF someone did, their thread was lacking the visual aid that my thread offers. Phone Post 3.0

Mark It Zero -

Giving yourself an enema for rehydration. If Bear Grylls can give himself one whilst floating on a raft in the middle of the god damn Pacific Ocean, I'm pretty sure a fighter would be more than capable of doing this in their hotel room.

You heard it here first! I've already sent this information to the top men at Reebok and they're working around the clock to get this on the market asap. Invest now!!

Prototype (there will also be a Champion's Edition but we're still working out the details)

VU for thinking of fighter health and well being Phone Post 3.0

horsemeat grew my head - In Phone Post 3.0
I see what you did there... Phone Post 3.0

intraanal

Mark It Zero -
time traveling 12er - Didn't someone else try this thread last night?
I can only assume that IF someone did, their thread was lacking the visual aid that my thread offers. Phone Post 3.0
Nope. Pretty sure it had that too. Solid idea though Phone Post 3.0

Lol, that thing looks like a fucking fire hose. Is that the express enema package you've got going on there?? Phone Post 3.0

Brian Rule - INema before Kizer/Mr Meaner rebuttal
Mother. Of. God.

Rebuttal. Reebok. Reebuttal. Reebuttoks™

"Rehydrate your way to the top with the brand new Reebuttoks™ by Reebok!"

I owe you one, Brian! Phone Post 3.0

Lol at the Reebok logo on it. Phone Post 3.0

da Vinci 81 - Lol, that thing looks like a fucking fire hose. Is that the express enema package you've got going on there?? Phone Post 3.0
You know what this product and a fire hose have in common? They both save lives. Phone Post 3.0

bro bro bro - Glass bottles instead of plastic bag. Phone Post 3.0
Unless they are put in glass directly when manufactured there will still be residue in there from the plastic Phone Post 3.0

If Miesha would require any help with this apparatus, I'll volunteer. Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Wrassler -
bro bro bro - Glass bottles instead of plastic bag. Phone Post 3.0
Unless they are put in glass directly when manufactured there will still be residue in there from the plastic Phone Post 3.0
Too dangerous. Too expensive. Logistics nightmare.

Which is exactly why we have partnered with the largest dry ice facility in the world, and will be shipping out IV solutions in a "frozen state."

No bags needed. TAINT free, if you will. Phone Post 3.0

His thread isn't yours. You should give it back. Phone Post 3.0

Wonder is embedded will show Conor butt chugging Pedialyte post weigh in Phone Post 3.0