The other HUGE story in sports tonight....

Lance "The Cheat" Armstrong:

Drops his appeal and essentially quits trying to make us believe his BS. He will now:

- Receive a lifetime ban from the Olympics.

- MORE IMPORTANTLY: Be stripped of all 7 of his Tour de France titles. They never happened.

The guy who second at those Tours was on something too.

Thingading - Lance "The Cheat" Armstrong:

Drops his appeal and essentially quits trying to make us believe his BS. He will now:

- Receive a lifetime ban from the Olympics.

- MORE IMPORTANTLY: Be stripped of all 7 of his Tour de France titles. They never happened.

Whoa.

Chael was right

Meh. If he was on this shit, they were all on it.

Therefore he is still the WINNER.

Winning.

superCalo -  I refuse to acknowledge the country of France so as far as I am concerned the titles never happened before they never happened,

Lol Phone Post

superCalo -  I refuse to acknowledge the country of France so as far as I am concerned the titles never happened before they never happened,

. Phone Post

Entreri - Meh. If he was on this shit, they were all on it.

Therefore he is still the WINNER.

Winning.

Exactly. Phone Post

TOAO - France is a country, lol. Phone Post

Why is that "lol" worthy? Phone Post

The thing is, though, his serious competition were all most likely on PEDs as well.

Kirik - The guy who second at those Tours was on something too.

And will never be investigated to the same level..... Phone Post

Not trying to start anything but if this was a british guy we would be all over him right now saying what a cheat, etc

superCalo -
SMS89 - 
TOAO - France is a country, lol. Phone Post

Why is that "lol" worthy? Phone Post

calm down Frenchie I believe he was only in jesting in good faith.

Come on Calo, I'm not French, I'm Canadian, like you right? Phone Post

Damn, both Lance Armstrong and King Mo went to my rival high school in N. Dallas.

Proud to say I have never took any type of enhancer to get what I want.

Ashamed to say I never did anything significant though :p

Sorry boys and girls, I have followed the TDF since 1984, I have to stand by Lance on this one. There has been absolutely no physical evidence that has been produced by any organization showing that Lance has cheated, zero evidence, zilch, notta, none, This is all he said she said. The number of people that would have to be involved in protecting him over the course of his career if he did indeed use PED's borders on the absurd. While others have failed the same test, Lance has passed with flying colors. The fact that "the science of Lance Armstrong" showed that this guy is a freak of nature would support his defense. His performance was always consistent and that over years of competing, this is not consistent with someone that is constantly tested for PED's over such a long period of time. Nothing but a total witch hunt by haters of his accomplishments. The simple solution is this, show the world the physical evidence that he used PED's, this will put an end to all argument. Sorry to say you will never see it because it doesn't exist. Phone Post