The Otherground Live, tonight at 6pm est

williepep - What caused the break up between you and Icy Mike doing a show ?

tech issues mostly. The software and such we were using was not as user friendly as what i have now and Mike ended up having to fuck with a couple hours of editing after each show. His youtube channel was starting to pick up so he decided to focus on that instead. 

If anybody is going to call in, I think it would be a good idea to PM PJ and Rdot before so they can better prep regarding what topic said caller(s) will be discussing..

Good luck and what time is that in England?! 

Graduate1 - If anybody is going to call in, I think it would be a good idea to PM PJ and Rdot before so they can better prep regarding what topic said caller(s) will be discussing..

If someone has a topic they want to talk about, in addition to letting us know so we can be ready to talk about it, we can actually set them up as a guest. They would get a link and be able to join the show without hitting the call in button. No difference really but it is an option. 

But that does not mean we do not want random call ins as well!

Graduate1 - If anybody is going to call in, I think it would be a good idea to PM PJ and Rdot before so they can better prep regarding what topic said caller(s) will be discussing..

I WILL NOT be prescreened!

Mountain Medic - 

I WILL NOT be prescreened!

Haha - I am definitely looking forward to hearing you and some of your stories you have told us hear over the years..

Have you talked to icy about jumping on there with you again? He's held up in his house doing workout vids so I'm sure he has time. 

Subbed

I'm in

SpunQ -

17th show needs Q talk.

17th episode or April 17?

I’d like to call in and grace you all with my southern twang, but I think I’ll be picking up groceries at Walmart at 5 central. Bummer. 

Well boys, I have a special guest tonight - you definitely want to tune in. I don't want to give details but he said he would do it tonight. PJ / Rdot - any way you guys can give me an email to contact you at?

Graduate1 - Well boys, I have a special guest tonight - you definitely want to tune in. I don't want to give details but he said he would do it tonight. PJ / Rdot - any way you guys can give me an email to contact you at?

i sent you a DM

this might be interesting....

Flynnsane - this might be interesting....

Trust me - you will all be blown away. Somebody you all know (or have heard of)..

Graduate1 - Well boys, I have a special guest tonight - you definitely want to tune in. I don't want to give details but he said he would do it tonight. PJ / Rdot - any way you guys can give me an email to contact you at?

Oh wow. 

He was not kidding guys. Tune in tonight and be amazed. 

Can a red keep this post up at the top? Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Not gonna lie, Peejay has a voice made for radio.  Actually impressed with the quality of the podcast boys. Well done.

How do you call in? RDot hates me so I will have to pretend to be someone else.

You should have live video as well while you’re talking. You could have Sadie or the white one on your lap.