The Path to 9/11

For those who think the Liberal Media and the Left have gotten away with Murder far to long about 9/11 (and in fact have)...

ABC Will Air on Sunday the Movie

THE PATH TO 9/11/01

Most of the movie is simply historical facts of what Clinton and his administration did (or many argue didn't do) during his administration. After all, he was the president with full control of the senate for 8 years and Al Qaeda STILL gained strength!!!

But why the Democrats ARE FLAMING PISSED (before the movie was even released on 9/10!!!) is that the movie is based mostly on the 9/11 commissions reports!!!!!!

So of course, we can't blame the weak democrats of 8 years, we have to blame Bush (WHO UNDER HIS COMMAND HAVE NOT HAD ANOTHER ATTACK SINCE 9/11) nor even anyone gotten close nor have even ANY sympathists gotten close NOR any "charities" funneled monies (awwww sorry, we dried up your islamofascists wells havent we?????EVEN IN LODI AND UC DAVIS!!!!!!!.......Yep, the FBI knows about them and the lame medical school attempts at JIHAD too(and the nurses that support them near that school)...

9/11/01 and it's anniversary to me is a triumph of just how DEAD radical Islam is!!!!!!! You won't win. You can't win. Your hate blinds realism, and fuels why truly GOOD people will defeat you. When evil is fueled by hatred, it always fails. Because goodness simply is fueled by the desire to destroy that which disrupts the evil hearts of men everywhere, and the United States of America, no matter HOW MUCH YOU HATE IT!!! WILL NEVER DIE BECAUSE OF THE GOOD HEARTS OF A FEW DEDICATED MEN OR WOMEN WHO WILL NOT ALLOW THE UNION TO FALL TO FEAR!!!!!"

And of course, those that view on the internet have no ballz therefore I get to have what I want politically by the fact that.....

MY GUY IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND HAS DONE MORE FOR THE SECURITY OF THIS COUNTRY AND ITS PEOPLE THAN 30 CLINTONS COULD!!!!

So I respond to my own thread. WOW.......But I get my way in the end?

I'll trade that off! With my PEOPLE IN OFFICE!

AS USUAL... NO MATTER WHAT INDICTMENT IS UP NEXT......

DEMS NEVER LEARN

"Lol. It is already coming out that this documentary is full of falsehoods and congress is actually taking disney to task over it."

I heard that ABC has already caved to political pressure and veiled threats about their license, and they have re-edited the movie.

Did anyone watch this? I only got through 30-45 minutes before I got so bored I changed the channel.

"YOU CAN'T BLAME CLINTON FOR INVADING IRAQ WITHOUT HAVING UN SUPPORT & A EXIT STRATEGY"

Clinton approved of regime change for Iraq while he was in office. Bush strategy was poorly played out. France prvented any chance of there ever being UN support despite 17 resolutions.

BUT DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, JUST LOOK AT OUR ECONOMY & WORLD STANDING PRE-BUSH COMPARED TO NOW.

The tech bubble burst and the economy was on the down trend before 9/11. Since 9/11 the economy has done very well. You would have a point if you brought up federal goverment over spending while cutting taxes but that isn't the economy.