The perfect way to end this years Royal Rumble...

Found this on another forum:

My new favourite Royal Rumble scenario is it gets down to two guys (say, Orton and Barrett) with the #30 entrant still to arrive. Orton and Barrett eliminate each other, meaning #30 is the automatic winner. That man is Jericho, who just comes out, smiles and cheers, celebrates and cries about his huge Rumble victory

Lol I think that's great! Never thought about it that way but it would fit his gimmick perfectly Phone Post

lol AWESOME

that would be so awesome!!!!

Wow, I have to agree that would be prolly the best finish the to Rumble EVA!  Even better than Shawn "skinning the cat".

that is too awesome for WWE to think of

That would soooooo rule Phone Post

I'm sold. The OP idea of Jericho being the default winner would be the greatest Rumble moment since Ernest "The Cat" Miller's dancing in the 2004 Rumble

If I was a blue I would post the Orson Wells clapping gif. What a fantastic ending that would be.

The Lorax -

What would be better is if he were number 30.. and as he was doing his goofy celebrating/pointing with the crowd on the way down the aisle then orton and barrett have a double elimination while jericho is in the middle of celebrating.. then he just completes his circle and walks to the back. 

Def the best rumble idea in a loooong time.

Although I'd like for the underdog to win once and by that I mean a real underdog. Like when Eddie won that battle royal for a shot at the belt.

Let a midcard dude win. A nobody on a fluke.....after all the years it is plausible that it happens at least once Phone Post

I think if they pull the belt off Daniel Bryan before/at the Rumble they could pull the same angle to really get him over as a heel.

I think it would be great to see a Sheamus or Barrett win, but I think its more likely they play roles where they are in the match for the majority of the time. Phone Post

OP's idea is gold...pure gold.

RML -  What would be better is if he were number 30.. and as he was doing his goofy celebrating/pointing with the crowd on the way down the aisle then orton and barrett have a double elimination while jericho is in the middle of celebrating.. then he just completes his circle and walks to the back. 

Yes, that would be fucking GOLD. OP's idea plus your twist for the win.

The only thin he'd need to do is roll under the ropes to officially enter the Rumble and then roll back out.

WWE needs to steal this idea and implement it asap.

RML -  that is too awesome for WWE to think of