The pic to make every sjw head explode

![](upload://jb7uUKzbtZ1kqxrEyfXAjljC9fH.jpeg)

2 Likes

Sjws: yay trans!! Wait... literally shaking at cultural appropriation!!! 

1 Like

lol

Leftist og’Rs will not show their face here. 

1 Like

Rachel dolezal was a true prophet and just too far ahead of the cultural curve. 

1 Like

"what personal sjws don't want you to know..." 

Looking good Ksacs!

1 Like

Sure why not. Why not. Anything is an option now. Just pretend whatever the fuck you want.

Retards

1 Like

I don’t follow these things. But what is the sjw’s reasoning for why you can pick your sex but not your race?

1 Like

The Zir's (guessing about identity) Tweeter account is suspended. Shamefully, twitter doesn't appear to support Zir's trans-racial life Bigots.

Why would it make their head explode? Aren’t they for this?

Remake of Soulman coming up?

Positive Energy -

One of endless contradictions and hypocrisys in leftism. He's essentially black facing but is also a trans so the result does not compute for progressives. 

2 Likes

Im going into work tomorrow and telling my boss I identify as being retired and expect my pension.

2 Likes

Appropriation!!

1 Like

![](upload://g40SwE7wrXHCf9R21immYD374Vh.jpeg)

Crazy! We should make a thread for stuff like this!

lol just busting your chops!

Slap Johnson -
Positive Energy -

One of endless contradictions and hypocrisys in leftism. He's essentially black facing but is also a trans so the result does not compute for progressives. 

Yes but hypocrisy is their mother’s milk... so it won’t make their head explode by any means.

They’ll just say “ya’ss queen!” and feel happy. It’s only loser-cons who are still fixated on having a logically consistent worldview, leftist aren’t troubled at all by this type of stuff.

^^^ translation:

“Why Meghan Markle left Buckingham Palace…Because ‘I couldn’t breathe.’”

KennyPowers55 - I don't follow these things. But what is the sjw's reasoning for why you can pick your sex but not your race?

I’ve been asking liberal kooks to supply me with a list of things that I can pretend to be and be a hero like Bruce Jenner and win all sorts of awards and what thing should I not pretend to be so I won’t be chastised like Rachel Dolezal… I wanna pretend to be the right stuff so I can be a brave, courageous, inspiring hero.

They say gender is different from sex and is a social construct but one can’t change their race…Hilarious.