The Pirahna(Team Quest)

Click for HL video

He's a lightweight...

SPORTFIGHT: On the Move

Friday March 19th Sportfight makes its highly anticipated return to the Kliever Armory with Sportfight: On the Move. Doors Open Fights start 7 P.M

Sportfight: On The Move marks the return of the self-proclaimed most exciting fighter in the North West Dennis The Piranha Davis. His opponent for the Light- weight Sportfight Inter-continental championship will be wily veteran with a chin of granite, Dave Cochran. Cochran will be a true test for Davis as he has an edge in experience and trains with Miletich Fighting Systems team affiliate Jason Reinhardt. Both fighters will be looking to make a statement and establish themselves as the future of this ground breaking organization!

Josh The Peoples Warrior Burkman is returning to Sportfight in hopes of moving one step closer to title contention. Burkman put on a great show for the Portland crowd in his last Sportfight appearance but came up just short with a tough second round submission loss to Suave Matt Horwhich. Burkman originally hailing Salt Lake City has relocated to Gresham Oregon to train with Team Quest. He will face Chillo Gonzalez of Denver Colorado in what promises to be a high paced match up.

In pro heavyweight action, current FCFF champion Josh Bring the Pain Haynes will be looking to continue his winning streak against Rage in the Cage veteran Brent Maddox. Maddox is a Team Quest fighter training out of Southern California with PRIDE superstar Dan Hollywood Henderson and won his MMA debut with a submission in 27 seconds! This should be one of Joshs biggest challenges to date!

The Sportfight light heavyweight championship is on the line as Suave Matt Horwhich is set to do battle with the man they call Wrecck. This fight appears to be the classic case of the immovable object meets the irresistible force. Suave has shown an iron chin and superior conditioning to back up his impressive submission skills and appears to be the total package! His opponent, known only as Wrecck made his MMA debut in SportFight: Revolution where he showcased his lightning fast hands with a vicious first round KO of Chris Pasto.

In the main event, Team Quest fighter and Pancrase veteran Heath Sims takes on UFC veteran Brad Gumm. Gumm has an impressive resume, sporting a 20-5 record and is looking to make it back to the big show. Sims was a member of the 2000 U.S. Olympic wrestling team, and is coming off a huge fight in Japan where he battled #1 ranked Pancrase fighter Koji Oishi to a grueling draw and proved that he has what it takes to be a top mma fighter. Sportfight is proud to introduce the worlds highest caliber of athletes to the North West.

Pro Heath Simms Vs Brad Gumm 167

Pro Wecck Vs Matt Horwich 205

Pro Dave Cochrine Vs Dennis Davis 155

Pro ED Herman Vs Jordan Delgadillo185

Pro Joshua Haynes Vs Brent Maddox heavy

Pro Josh Burkman Vs Chillo Gonzalez 205

AM Charles Beasley Vs Sebastian

AM Brad Horner Vs Armando Valdez

Am Enoch Wilson Vs Sean Cahill 155

AM Cam Ward Vs Chris Wilson 165

AM Brent Miller Vs Reno Backstable 205

AM John Paulson Vs TBA --170

FOR TICKETS VISIT WWW.TICKETSWEST .COM KEYWORD: SPORTFIGHT. OR FOR MORE INFORMATION ON SPORTFIGHT FIGHTERS AND UPCOMING EVENTS VISIT THE OFFICAL WEBSITE OF SPORTFIGHT AT WWW.SPORTFIGHT.TV

Having trouble reading this thread.

ttt for the crazy Dennis Davis.

ttt

TTT

"Having trouble reading this thread."

I changed the background for ya.

TTT 4 Team Quest.

Thanks Joseph

Good Luck Cochrin!

He'll need it.

davis would fuck your world up emixnem.

downloading the vid....

ttt for Dennis

What is mp4? I can't see the video :(

You can open it with Quicktime if you have that.

March 15th, 2004 Davis speaks on training, Piranha , and the ladies
coming to Sportfight March 19th.

Sportfight writer, John Hartnett, caught up with The Piranha Dennis
Davis prior to his last hard workout before his Sportfight
Intercontinental Lightweight Title fight this Friday, March 19th.

JH: So who puts the Pirnaha into prime fighting shape?
Ive been training at Team Quest Fight Club with Randy Couture, Matt
Lindland, Chris Leben and all the young guns out of there. Thats
where Ive been getting pretty much all my workouts in.

JH: How did you get this name The Piranha.
Its just like the nickname says piranha who ever gets in that cage or
ring with me, just like the fish Im gonna go right at them and just be
ferocious. Im gonna stay right in their face until they crumble and just
like every one of my opponents, if anyone has ever seen any of my
highlight clips, I just go, go, go until I break that person mentally then
the fights won and its all mine.

JH: Looks like somebody is going to get devoured, Whatss up with all
the ladies showing up to see you fight?
The ladies should expect for me to come out and look good you know,
like always. I guess I have a pretty good fan base with the ladies from
what they say. This is my first fight back and Im single now, so any
ladies looking for a good time and their looking good they can come
up and talk to me after the show. The more, the better.
JH: Looks like everybody is getting pleased

[img]http://homepage.mac.com/sportfight/.Pictures/
dennisdaviswww2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://homepage.mac.com/sportfight/.Pictures/
dennisdavis.com2.jpg[/img]