The plot of every Bar Rescue episode

Jon Taffer surveils a bar with hidden cameras.

Bar tenders behave incompetently, overpouring and acting unprofessionally.

Taffer storms in and screams at everyone. He inspects the kitchen, which is always filthy, makes the employees stay all night to clean it.

Shows up the next day, has a heart to heart with the owner, who is always at least 200k in debt.

One of Taffer's experts teaches the bar staff how to pour drinks.

Bar is remodeled and reopened. The reopening night has a rocky start, but everyone pulls through and it ends up being a great success.

The update at the end says sales are up.

Yelp reviews reveal that the bar has either closed or reverted back to its failed ways.

I'm officially bored with this show.

TheHawker - Jon Taffer surveils a bar with hidden cameras.

Taffer storms in and screams at everyone. He inspects the kitchen, which is always filthy, makes the employees stay all night to clean it.

Shows up the next day, has a heart to heart with the owner, who is always at least 200k in debt.

Bar is remodeled and reopened. The reopening night has a rocky start, but everyone pulls through and it ends up being a great success.

Yelp reviews reveal that the bar has either closed or reverted back to its failed ways.

Well, minus the Pirate Bar..the pirate bar went back to being the pirate bar right after and it was listed in the after text. Yup, same thing everytime, and I keep on watching.

Pretty much nailed it. People are easier replaced than repaired is the moral of the story. The owners are incompetent and can't be helped. Phone Post 3.0

That show is an infomercial for Taffert's completely expensive bar crap. It preys on new bar owners that will see that show and put themselves in debt buying all of that unneeded crap.

The Pirate Bar was the most entertaining one yet. They need to do update shows where they revisit bars he's saved and see how much they've fucked things up since he left. But of course the owners (the ones who are still open) would never go for that.

The self-serve beer fountain he installed in the Pirate Bar wasn't even legal in that city, lol.

I remember reading about the lady from that episode with the tit bar type place that had the asian girl screaming at her about not getting paid just got indicted on some works comp and tax fraud or some shit. Looking at 14 or 15 years last I read. Name was Renee Vicary

All while sporting a serious stroke face Phone Post 3.0

Would bang his wife though

Sub Phone Post 3.0

An OG'er worked on that show as well as Kitchen Nightmare.. I forget his SN.

Refuse to watch it. Phone Post

Refuse to watch it. Phone Post

Same as Gordon Ramsey's show Phone Post 3.0

If his anger was real, he would have had a stroke by now. He obviously attended the Tommy Cheeseballs School of Guido Intimidation Tactics.

That's why it's called bar rescue. It's not into the wormhole Phone Post

TheHawker - Jon Taffer surveils a bar with hidden cameras.

Thanks for the spoilers asshole!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Same thing every time. Still enjoy watching every episode.

Were you hoping for a complex plot? Maybe the director of "The Fountain" can do an episode or two.

Just like Restaurant Impossible. They used to go back and show how they were doing like six months later but quit last year. I'm guessing that it's a "once a failure, always a failure deal". The shows are fun to watch until you get to the point where OP has; realizing it's the same shit every week. Phone Post