The Poland tragedy

Competitor died? Does anybody have a better details? Such a bad deal all the way around

RIP Phone Post 3.0

???

Apparently he died after his match, while awaiting his medal. Likely a sudden cardiac death from a previously undiagnosed inheritable condition. Tragic event. Phone Post 3.0

SC MMA MD - Apparently he died after his match, while awaiting his medal. Likely a sudden cardiac death from a previously undiagnosed inheritable condition. Tragic event. Phone Post 3.0
Damn Phone Post 3.0

If you have access, to it, I recommend a 3D heart imaging scan to check for congenital anomalies and get a plaque score. I had one at age 45 while. I had a zero (unreadable) plaque score, which, I have to attribute to a life time of high vitamin C doses, like 3000mg daily. I preach on this to everyone I know. Now I use the crystallized powder form, but also the fish oils, plant nutrients and fiber out foods. Do your research and try and get a thorough exam if you can.

That's horrible. Geez.

circusmonkey -

If you have access, to it, I recommend a 3D heart imaging scan to check for congenital anomalies and get a plaque score. I had one at age 45 while. I had a zero (unreadable) plaque score, which, I have to attribute to a life time of high vitamin C doses, like 3000mg daily. I preach on this to everyone I know. Now I use the crystallized powder form, but also the fish oils, plant nutrients and fiber out foods. Do your research and try and get a thorough exam if you can.

When my insurance kicks in next month I have to get blood work. I'll see what I can do to get this checked too. I just turned 45 Phone Post 3.0

From www.bjjee.com

Competitor Dies During BJJ Competition in Poland

A tragic event happened on Saturday at a BJJ competition in Poznan, Poland: One of the competitors collapsed and died. This is the first such case in the history of grappling competitions in Poland and a big blow to the Polish BJJ community.

This happened in the same venue in Lublon (near Poznan) as the Poznan IBJJF Open. The competitor collapsed some time after his match, as he was waiting for his medal. Rescuers were not able to revive him and he died on the spot.

The Open weight Gi competitions were discontinued due to the death of the competitor.

circusmonkey -

What Vitamin C are you taking? Phone Post 3.0

GaspareBJJ -
circusmonkey -

What Vitamin C are you taking? Phone Post 3.0

I used to take tablets, but switched to a powder form from Whole Foods house brand of ascorbic acid (contains no rose hips or anything else blended) after hearing an epedimiologist talk of the powder going to the blood stream much more efficiently. I also consume boxes of citrus fruits through out the year.  

*I have read conflicting reports whether or not arterial plaque can be dissolved with with acid concentrates, but I personally know a man who, while undergoing other therapies for medical issues, began mixing 4oz of plain white vinegar with 4oz of water and drinking it daily on his grandmother's advice (he had stents in his arteries due to clogging) and shocked his cardiologist 5 months later when then found no detectable plaque during a rescreening. The doctor never promoted  this treatment, but did not discourage the continued practice since his results were evident. I think Gus told me he had scaled back on the vinegar once he got down to a zero reading. I'm not doing that concoction, but I do eat all the grape fruits and OJs that I can, aside from the powder (1/4 heaping teaspoon daily, in general). That little $10 jar will last three months min.

RIP Phone Post 3.0