The poor don't pay their fair share of taxes

We are talking personal income taxes. Every poor person is getting their 6k back in taxes right now. Meanwhile, the middle and upper classes are writing out checks to the govt.

I don't know where people get the idea that the rich live tax free. It's not true. They pay the disproportionate amount of taxes. Phone Post 3.0

Poor here, came out even minus the 50 to file. Phone Post 3.0

If you get nothing back, you're not exactly poor.

Ask a rich person what they shell out. It's ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0

Yes, we should increase the taxes on the poor and decrease the taxes on the wealthy.

That will fix everything. Phone Post 3.0

Why should they bank roll the system that doesn't work for them?

"Yes, we should increase the taxes on the poor and decrease the taxes on the wealthy.

That will fix everything."

Nooo Gov Co fixes everything! God forbid we cut taxes and limit their spending and programs. Nope let's trust them with our schools, health care, economy...because they have been doing a bang up job so far.

How does it work? If you make like 14,000 a year or less at some shitty job you get most of your taxes back because you're in the lowest bracket. The government really can't ask much from people who are living broke as fuck with no luxuries already. You can also pop out a few kids and get extra money back that you didn't pay, but other people did.

Jack Carter -

If you get nothing back, you're not exactly poor.

Get out of here with your common sense. Phone Post 3.0

MisterFixit - Yes, we should increase the taxes on the poor and decrease the taxes on the wealthy.

That will fix everything. Phone Post 3.0
Where did I say that. I am just pointing out a myth I constantly hear that is bulllshit Phone Post 3.0

Can't get blood from a stone.

Rich employees (w2) pay the highest taxes. Non-w2 can get lower rates by get inc'd, the more money you make the more schemes you can put it in... But chance of audit approach 100%

Meohfumado - Can't get blood from a stone.

exactly

It must suck to be jealous of poor people.

homeless people don't even pay taxes

you know who else don't pay taxes?

BABIES

Z NEDCMK1 - 
attjack - It must suck to be jealous of poor people.

OP is poor, he can't afford a full time nanny, remember his thread?

Now I feel bad. What's his paypal?

sterilize em, they wont have to support kids on an inadequate salary

But these people have refrigerators. Are they really poor? Phone Post 3.0

HereWeAre - But these people have refrigerators. Are they really poor? Phone Post 3.0

One time I saw one with cubed ice in their lemonade.