The Pope and Obama are Right

Obama:
"We are the first generation to feel the effects of climate change, and the last generation to be able to do anything about it. "

Pope:
“It seems clear to me also that climate change is a problem which can no longer be left to a future generation.”

They are right, to understand science and be concerned about the environment.

Conservatives also believe in conservation, don't you agree?

The Pope and Obama also claim Wrong Forum Asshole.

What the fuck does this have to do with Ronda Rousey? Phone Post 3.0

I find it silly to believe that our planet is this little prissy thing that needs our help or can't come back from all the nonsense we do to it. I do think we should respect Earth, as it is all we have, but it seems as if most environmentalists have been wrong about us messing it up as much as they like to say. Such as the ozone, and global warming. Our planet has cycles and it will fix itself. It is much more resilient than we know.
Again. .. Let's not dump toxic waste all over everything, and be an ass hole. The earth will be here far longer than us, and after a few years, there will be little sign of our existence. Phone Post 3.0

Why do we care what the Pope thinks? Phone Post

Darup - Why do we care what the Pope thinks? Phone Post
Yea it's not like he is a scientists or anything.... Phone Post 3.0

"Conservatives also believe in conservation, don't you agree?"

Yes, most conservatives do. However around half of the Republicans in America do not. But world wide that is not the case. It's just this odd group of politicians who are denying what everyone else has accepted.

MMAdotCOM - The problem is they have ulterior motives. They want to use climate change to get us closer to global govt. I'm not strictly opposed to global governance but I think the people pushing it are doing so for mostly selfish reasons not simply to save the environment or prevent war. Phone Post 3.0

Well I'm strictly opposed to global governance! And you're just repeating what the small minority of deniers say. That's they're propagandist agreement that's used to herd the sheep.

Even a broke clock is right once a day! Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

The only way to fix climate change, and overuse of resources, etc. Is to drastically reduce the world population, and then control it.

End of story. Phone Post 3.0

DiscoNfrno - The only way to fix climate change, and overuse of resources, etc. Is to drastically reduce the world population, and then control it.

End of story. Phone Post 3.0
I have been saying this for years Phone Post 3.0

MMAdotCOM -
attjack -
MMAdotCOM - The problem is they have ulterior motives. They want to use climate change to get us closer to global govt. I'm not strictly opposed to global governance but I think the people pushing it are doing so for mostly selfish reasons not simply to save the environment or prevent war. Phone Post 3.0

Well I'm strictly opposed to global governance! And you're just repeating what the small minority of deniers say. That's they're propagandist agreement that's used to herd the sheep.
I'm not denying human caused climate change isn't real Phone Post 3.0
I was just adding a comment not trying to point you as having said something you didn't. Phone Post 3.0

Sure, let's go green. But let's not be mindless drones about it and jump at the first person that says they can get it done. There is a way to do it that doesn't rip off tax payers. Let's go green tomorrow. Nobody is fighting that. What people are fighting against are the people leading the charge who's motive are financial and not in the best interest of this country or it's people.

attjack -
MMAdotCOM -
attjack -

I'm not denying human caused climate change isn't real Phone Post 3.0
I was just adding a comment not trying to point you as having said something you didn't. Phone Post 3.0
*paint Phone Post 3.0

Twice a day... The clock thing, it's twice a day.

Also...listen to this wanker:
"Our planet has cycles and it will fix itself. It is much more resilient than we know."
What a cunt... Yeah, scientists, educated and experienced scientists been studying this stuff for years...but hey, you know, the earth has like cycles.
Fuck off you daft twat. Phone Post 3.0

kanotoa - The pope and obama will not stop flying in private jets but tell everyone else to.

Gore tells us to stop producing green house gasses when he has a huge house with no solar.

UN tells us to eat bugs, while they dine on fine food.

Elite have seperate rules for them and us Phone Post 3.0
Well, you won't stop whining so... Phone Post 3.0

attjack -
kanotoa - The pope and obama will not stop flying in private jets but tell everyone else to.

Gore tells us to stop producing green house gasses when he has a huge house with no solar.

What's your carbon footprint like? You drive an electric car? How do electric cars get changed anyway? Oh, that's right, by burning coal or nuclear power. So, should we all be riding bikes to work? I'm willing to bet you're just like Al Gore and the rest of the shyster elites- you don't do anything to reduce your climate impact. Phone Post 3.0

Paul Maul -
attjack -

What's your carbon footprint like? You drive an electric car? How do electric cars get changed anyway? Oh, that's right, by burning coal or nuclear power. So, should we all be riding bikes to work? I'm willing to bet you're just like Al Gore and the rest of the shyster elites- you don't do anything to reduce your climate impact. Phone Post 3.0
charged not changed. Phone Post 3.0