The pretty girl myth of being lonely

I always see guys writing that they know all these pretty girls who never have guys hit on them. It is simply not true. guys are hitting on them all day. they just don't see it that way because they don't see these guys as prospects

Go hang out at any restaurant or bar or club and you will see plenty of guys trying to talk to these pretty girls. They're not staying in the corner alone. However these girls feel lonely because the guys that are talking to them are up to their standards.

I have gone out with some knockouts. I have to fight every guy off with a stick to keep them away from these girls. I don't think these girls are hard up for people to talk to or suck on their luscious luscious titties Phone Post 3.0

yeah its fucking fake

You are correct. However I have never known anyone to mention the lonely girl as you did. Phone Post 3.0

I agree with you that it's complete bullshit that guys don't hit on pretty girls. That myth was made up to make fat and homely girls feel better about their shitty dating lives.

But I disagree with you that the pretty girls don't know they're being hit on. They very much know that they're being hit on. But, like you said, they just don't like the vast majority of dudes who hit on them.

The same guys that propagate this myth are the ones the complainant pretty girls get all kinds of free shit

Isn't somebody giving you free shit a way of flirting if they are from the opposite sex and they don't know you Phone Post 3.0

OP is correct.

The same line of reasoning can be used for what many girls consider creepy behavior or harassment by men.

For example, neckbeard guy says, "Hello M'lady", to a girl that's even remotely attractive, and she's already dialing 911 or pulling out her .38.

In contrast, Zac Efron goes, "What's up bitch?", to the same girl, and her panties are soaking wet and she has already called the caterer for her wedding.

lol at neckbeard guy

Hotdogsthrownatface.gif Phone Post 3.0

They're not naive Phone Post 3.0

Trust - 

Having someone fuck you, or want to fuck you, is not the same thing as having a companion.  These chicks feel lonely because all they see are guys who want to fuck them, not actually be intellectually and emotionally open.  

So you are saying that guys don't want to date or marry attractive women?

I want to fuck their brains out so they don't feel anything Phone Post 3.0

effinggoof - 
Trust - 

Having someone fuck you, or want to fuck you, is not the same thing as having a companion.  These chicks feel lonely because all they see are guys who want to fuck them, not actually be intellectually and emotionally open.  

So you are saying that guys don't want to date or marry attractive women?

and bitches see the dogs that want to fuck them don't have dat paper $$$.

jude099 - There is very little undiscovered beauty. If you find a girl that is hot and doesn't know it and for some reason doesn't get hit on, she's either:

- only hot in your taste
- lying about not getting hit on
- oblivious

Or she just got hot, it may be a relatively new thing to her, or if she dresses incredibly conservatively.

Once she pops out them booty shorts and belly tops though, it's game over.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=90qpDg5y7Lo I am not sure where this myth came from.

no such thing a pretty girl that is lonely and never gets hit on...

there are good looking men out there though that are lonely and dont get hit on..

. Phone Post 3.0

checkuroil - I always see guys writing that they know all these pretty girls who never have guys hit on them. It is simply not true. guys are hitting on them all day. they just don't see it that way because they don't see these guys as prospects

Go hang out at any restaurant or bar or club and you will see plenty of guys trying to talk to these pretty girls. They're not staying in the corner alone. However these girls feel lonely because the guys that are talking to them are up to their standards.

I have gone out with some knockouts. I have to fight every guy off with a stick to keep them away from these girls. I don't think these girls are hard up for people to talk to or suck on their luscious luscious titties Phone Post 3.0

your observations are not representational of the world at large.

You have money and power which trumps looks, and you have guys from all over the world who got pussy everywhere who came to LA to act, so they'll go for it...

Water finds its own level, and in LA guys are on a equal footing with hot chicks...