The Punisher & Venom short films

I was recently turned on to both of these, and man these are fantastic. Anyone have any suggestions for other shorts or fan made films done like these?

Here's the vids, in case you haven't seen them (the venom one is longer, but totally worth it)

The Punisher Dirty Launry - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc

Venom: Truth in Journalism - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YDYL6oECjU

EDIT: scroll down a few posts for the videos, i couldn't figure out how to embed them properly.

Nice find. For later Phone Post

In Phone Post 3.0

sub Phone Post

EDIT: Anyone know the trick for posting the videos? 

For brandable

Thanks bud! Mind posting the second one of Venom? It's just as spectacular.

LOVE the Dirty Laundry short. Thomas Jane made it w/his own $$$ too. Huge fan.

Wiggy - LOVE the Dirty Laundry short. Thomas Jane made it w/his own $$$ too. Huge fan.

Me too man, it was great. Good seeing Perlman in there as well.

If you have the time, watch the venom one too! It's quirky and a bit odd at first, but pay attention to the dialogue. Huge payoffs last 5 minutes and introduction of more characters in the universe.

Later Phone Post

Brandable - 
Wiggy - LOVE the Dirty Laundry short. Thomas Jane made it w/his own $$$ too. Huge fan.

Me too man, it was great. Good seeing Perlman in there as well.

If you have the time, watch the venom one too! It's quirky and a bit odd at first, but pay attention to the dialogue. Huge payoffs last 5 minutes and introduction of more characters in the universe.

Cool man - will check it out later today. Thanks for posting - VU

For later Phone Post 3.0

The Punisher one was awesome! Can't view the Venom video on my phone though............I'll watch that on my computer later.

Thanks for sharing! Phone Post 3.0

ttt

Subbed for later Phone Post 3.0

home

Both great shorts. Why the heck can these ammy filmmakers make such good movies, but Hollywood can't?

Seen Dirty Laundry before.

In for the Venom one.

sub