The real cause people aren't into the UFC no more.

What is it? I think it's because if it's not played at the highest level, I'm thinking Anderson Silva, Jon Jones or Machida type of artful performances, MMA is naturally a boring game much because of the ground game limitations. If Pride rules were in effect there would be much less ground boring games for points IMO. We won't get all Anderson Silva type talents so we need to fix the rules ASAP. I'm thinking about Benson (who i like btw) touching the mat with his fingers to prevent being hit by Edgar and most of the wrestling for points and "control".

Cage Sucks.

Too much wall n stall.

The only bad thing with ring is restarts but that isn't a huge deal IMO.

Add the fact their is no knees to a gounded opponent.

Add the fact the way the fights r scored.

Is a joke.

God Bless Tim Tebow - UFC just isn't special anymore. It was great back in 2006-2009, I used to get excited for almost every event. Now it's like meh I'll watch it if nothing else is on.

Some fan, the UFC is meh, I'll watch it if bachelor pad isn't on or whatever. But I make sure to clear time to bitch about it on the internets. Phone Post

Cards are getting ravashed by injuries, and maybe too many events. The most their should be is two a month.

SupesUp -
God Bless Tim Tebow - UFC just isn't special anymore. It was great back in 2006-2009, I used to get excited for almost every event. Now it's like meh I'll watch it if nothing else is on.

Some fan, the UFC is meh, I'll watch it if bachelor pad isn't on or whatever. But I make sure to clear time to bitch about it on the internets. Phone Post

You spilled something on your TapOut shirt Phone Post

It's starting to loose it's barbed wire, flying skull, tatto tough guy fad to some degree.

Events don't have that star pull like they used to

Crocop
Chuck
Tito
Wanderlei
Fedor
Nog
Babalu
Henderson
Rampage

I dunno.. all these guys are BIG NAMES. Like they just have... this... thing.. aura.. they were also built up properly and all have stories. It's so fun.

The Russian Experiment in Fedor
Headkicking Special Forces in Crocop
Wanderlei is just a maniac
Chuck was ice cold.. and KO'd guys

You still get it with some of the guys now.

JDS
Reem (tho hes old school)
Jon Jones (for the most part)
Anderson

But honestly.. a lot of it now is just like.. regular vanilla guys. They can be beautiful and awesome skilled but for some reason things like Brian Ebersole... just.. some guy from Ohio or whatever.. I dunno. Nothing against him he's just an example. It's just not as interesting.. the fights aren't as explosive.

I still love MMA but it's not as exciting as it was a few years back.. and I sort of saw this coming.

Brandon McGaha -
SupesUp -

You spilled something on your TapOut shirt Phone Post

I don't even know what this means.
But if my non negativity toward the sport has somehow labeled me as less cool I'll accept that. Phone Post

Shitty cards

Horrible judging

Oversturation

Main events with no interesting fights. 8 belts and cards with 1 or less title fight.

Boring. The wall and stall, lay and pray didn't happen when I first started watching. Now it seems like half the fights encompass this.

I had about 10 friends that watched. Now maybe 2 do. The rest think its fake because of the shitty judging and the others gay or boring from the stalling. I tend to agree with the former.

Haven't bought a card in almost 2 years now. Phone Post

I miss the stacked cards where every fight you know youre seeing some of the best fighters in the world

LOL @ 'no more'

This is posted after every event. Phone Post

Bjjudo - Shitty cards

Horrible judging

Oversturation

Main events with no interesting fights. 8 belts and cards with 1 or less title fight.

Boring. The wall and stall, lay and pray didn't happen when I first started watching. Now it seems like half the fights encompass this.

I had about 10 friends that watched. Now maybe 2 do. The rest think its fake because of the shitty judging and the others gay or boring from the stalling. I tend to agree with the former.

Then why the eff are you hereeeee? I don't understand. Phone Post

Guilard vs Cerrone a co-main event. Thats why.

Bjjudo - 

Shitty cards

Horrible judging

Oversturation

Pretty sure nobody is stopping you from deleting your account here and simply not watching another card am i right?

And if you lost interest almost two years ago, why are you still HERE? Don't worry, squirt, nobody will miss you.... go away!

They definitely need to stop putting events on every week.  Having an abundance of MMA to watch every few days is great, don't get me wrong, but now MMA is a mainstream sport there are LOADS of events on, from different promotions; all the time.  

The UFC could drop to 20 shows a year and we'd still be able to watch MMA every week from other events, plus the cards would really be filled with the best of the best.

It's simple, Too many cards and they arn't stacked. I would much rather have 1 event a month and have it be stacked to hell. + i'm sick of these shity fuel and fx cards with fighters who wouldn't even get on a main card a few years ago now main eventing!

CoolnDeadly - Guilard vs Cerrone a co-main event. Thats why.

Yeah, what a boring fight......wait

LOTS of whiners in here. Phone Post

Too scripted. Used to be real, now WWF comes to mind.

Thx Dana McMahon

Sadly, with the new long term FOX deal, the decision's out of their hands.  Plus the hundreds of contracted fighters; victim of their own success

I doubt it will get any worse than it is now, I just think the sport has settled into it's true range of interest.