the real reason Cain was out so long....

Working on his Spanish for the media in Mexico..

no source..

needed.

lolololololololololol

omg!!!!!!!

lolololololololol

Do you write your own stuff?!!!!

lolololololololol

10/10 post

cycklops -

lolololololololololol

omg!!!!!!!

lolololololololol

Do you write your own stuff?!!!!

lolololololololol

I hear that he outsources his work Phone Post 3.0

yes I do lol

adam hunter can have that 1 if he likes

. Phone Post 3.0

dont quit your day job.

Really? Im impressed. Big fan of his now. Just bought his Affliction fight shirt and a MexiCAN flag to show support. Phone Post 3.0

BOZY - Really? Im impressed. Big fan of his now. Just bought his Affliction fight shirt and a MexiCAN flag to show support. Phone Post 3.0

Why? I heard he was American?
Return it for an "AmeriCAN" shirt.

someone at the press conf should ask him how glad he is that he wasnt raised in mexico

tenchu -
BOZY - Really? Im impressed. Big fan of his now. Just bought his Affliction fight shirt and a MexiCAN flag to show support. Phone Post 3.0

Why? I heard he was American?
Return it for an "AmeriCAN" shirt.
Because i am wearing my us and a dew-rag. Always representing. Phone Post 3.0

handsomegoat - Most boring great fighter ever, more then GSP..atleast GSP can keep your attention while hes humping dudes on the ground instead of on the cage via Cain
Lol...dude he hasn't fought that much. How do you forget about the beating he put on silva, Brock, and jds? Phone Post 3.0

ranier wolfcastle - 

someone at the press conf should ask him how glad he is that he wasnt raised in mexico

Someone should ask him if he's ever been to Mexico before (at least before his UFC visits).

handsomegoat - Most boring great fighter ever, more then GSP..atleast GSP can keep your attention while hes humping dudes on the ground instead of on the cage via Cain
Lol cain is by far the more entertaining fighter. Phone Post 3.0

H Bomb the World -
Lol...dude he hasn't fought that much. How do you forget about the beating he put on silva, Brock, and jds? Phone Post 3.0
I don't think he's ever seen Cain fight. Phone Post 3.0