The Real Reasons For Increased Blood Clots / Heart Attacks / Sudden Death / Infertility etc

Fucking idiots blaming the vaccines.

Do you even MSM, bro?

Here we will begin to compile the many true causes of the afflictions listed in the title.

Most dummies are simply unaware of the hidden risks and it’s time we trusted the science.

25 Likes

11 Likes

33 Likes

5 Likes

12 Likes

later

1 Like
10 Likes

@Snowy790 knew all of this already. He’ll be here soon to explain that this is all true and the experimental mRNA jabs have nothing to do with it.

10 Likes
8 Likes
5 Likes

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

1 Like

Dont worry pfizer has a drug for this.

15 Likes

car sliding GIF

5 Likes

Like I stated elsewhere, lets first consider 50% of the US is overweight, has a lousy diet, gets too-little-or-no exercise and I’m not sure the numbers that drink too much but I’m not very hopeful.

We were in shitty condition BEFORE Covid happened.

7 Likes

3 Likes

Bad diet and exercise take time to kill peoole too… even if it was pandemic lifestyle problem you woukdnt see 20-30% increases so quickly… It would take 5-10 even 20 years to see those kind of increases.

6 Likes

Sounds like a great population to force injections upon that release an amount of spike proteins that absolutely ravage and scar your vital organs magnitudes greater than the novel virus they’re taking the injections to protect themselves from.

9 Likes

Blaming eggs for heart disease is one of the great tragedies of the modern era. At minimum, the human gene pool has 10’s of thousands of years of experience eating eggs. If there’s ANY food that we’ve adapted to eating, it’s eggs.

15 Likes

Or they were gonna bite it regardless

Cooked eggs sure, we have been eating uncooked raw eggs as long as we have existed.

1 Like