The REAL thanksgiving is in a few days! Turkey!mmm

To my fellow Canadians...I hope you guys have a great thanksgiving this weekend.

I can't wait! Next to Christmas thanksgiving is probably my favourite days of the year!!

We're going out to visit my folks, then coming home to go to the in-law's place for more turkey! Two thanksgivings!! Whoop whoop!

Plus it's a long weekend!! YES!

Have fun waiting a whole month for your turkey day muricans! Phone Post 3.0

And for the first time in nine years I will have Thursday and Friday off, paid. I fucking LOVE my new job.

phydeau - And for the first time in nine years I will have Thursday and Friday off, paid. I fucking LOVE my new job.
Nice! That's awesome!!

Big plans?? Phone Post 3.0

I hoping for a productive thanksgiving. I have some painting to do before it gets too cold outside and I'm going to give car a good cleaning before the snow hits.
And yeah, turkey will happen. Lots and lots of it! Also, my free time will consist of some Zombicide scenarios. The Toxic City Mall expansion should be in today. I'm really excited! Phone Post 3.0

TheChief - I hoping for a productive thanksgiving. I have some painting to do before it gets too cold outside and I'm going to give car a good cleaning before the snow hits.
And yeah, turkey will happen. Lots and lots of it! Also, my free time will consist of some Zombicide scenarios. The Toxic City Mall expansion should be in today. I'm really excited! Phone Post 3.0
You've got that smoker in the garage. Get some use outta it before I come get it back! Phone Post 3.0

King Trav -
TheChief - I hoping for a productive thanksgiving. I have some painting to do before it gets too cold outside and I'm going to give car a good cleaning before the snow hits.
You've got that smoker in the garage. Get some use outta it before I come get it back! Phone Post 3.0
True that! I never smoked a turkey before. That could be some good fun! Phone Post 3.0