THE REASON FIGHTERS LEAVE THIS PAGE!

What weight do you want to fight at? Ill make 185 in 2 months and I’ll fight you.

1 Like

Your wife is a fat ugly cunt as well.

Come back here at fight for her honor u pedo fuck

1 Like

Watch the fingers

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Bunch of pussies in this thread. Ain’t none of you cocksuckers got the balls to get in the cage with this beast.

Knock that shit off before he clowns one of you.

3 Likes

You fat fucking greasy cheeseburger eating hairy walrus. Who you been fighting, fucking penguins trying to steal your blubber???

2 Likes

Sign me up. I will fight the both of them.

4 Likes

Dimples Denied Dad

You don’t want none of that smoke hombre. This guy has stepped in the cage and been on Dr Phil.

Don’t say I diddnt warn you when you lying in chalk

5 Likes

Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE

3 Likes

Dr Phyllis

4 Likes

I didn’t realize they let people fight in a cage for the Make A Wish Foundation.

3 Likes

That piece of shit Tarp even called Diego’s friend out

Diego’s friend by KO and superior IQ

6 Likes

@TrapGambino U sick fuck

Trying to fight a disabled down syndrome fighter

You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

Your wife is fucking ugly and fat, her belly is disgusting…

I have called child protective services on you.

Ur child will grow up watching Ur girl begbon Freemont street while shadowboxing @ about 8-9month pregnant

5 Likes

@TrapGambino hey bud no one wants to pay to see you’re wife naked. I don’t know what exactly is it you have to “advertise” but the number to the Nevada Mental Health Services is 1-866-535-5654. Just get some help bud do it for the family.

3 Likes

Hey fatass, I’ve called you out. I’m 6’ 205 and i’ll fight you for FREE in any promotion. In fact, i’ve got $5,000 cash you put up $5k and winner take all. What do you say you denny’s gunt fake fighter scumbag? Disgrace to our sport?

After I beat you like a rented monkey for making a mockery of real fighters, i’m going to boof your girlfriend until her weave falls off.

AND THAT IS ALL

Captn

2 Likes

heh lol

1 Like

Hell yeah. I got a hundo on your travel expenses or his if he takes the fight.

1 Like

I just want to see this social media scumbag get what he deserves. Begging and crying for shit he perceives as bullying when it’s been truthing not bullying imo. Some sxumbags deserve to be put where they need to be. He’s yet to be put in the corner where big baby deserves to be.

2 Likes

Promoting Instagram . Influence these nuts

1 Like