The reason Jordan stepped up against Isis

I'm sure the Jordanians would have loved for the stupid Americans to send troops in harm's way to fight their battles for them. But we didn't so they had no choice. But still you have morons on the right demanding that US troops die instead of troops from the countries directly involved.

Had nothign to do with one of their own getting burned alive and shown to the world?

Nuffin'?

I thought this thread was about Michael Jordan

The dude is clutch.

JDV - I thought this thread was about Michael Jordan

As a lifelong Bulls fan I like this post.

Senior Mint - I'm sure the Jordanians would have loved for the stupid Americans to send troops in harm's way to fight their battles for them. But we didn't so they had no choice. But still you have morons on the right demanding that US troops die instead of troops from the countries directly involved.

what do you mean on the right? The president just asked congress for permission to use force (some might be ground troops) against ISIS.

cruedi - 
Senior Mint - I'm sure the Jordanians would have loved for the stupid Americans to send troops in harm's way to fight their battles for them. But we didn't so they had no choice. But still you have morons on the right demanding that US troops die instead of troops from the countries directly involved.

what do you mean on the right? The president just asked congress for permission to use force (some might be ground troops) against ISIS.

Plenty of right leaning Democrats. The right has been beating the war drum.

attjack - 
cruedi - 

Plenty of right leaning Democrats. The right has been beating the war drum.

they might be "right leaning" but they're still on the left. Both sides have always been looking for wars and the benefits of them.

Most vets I know would love a chance to go over and fight Isis Phone Post 3.0

Senior Mint - 

As a lifelong Bulls fan I like this post.