The Reem Alistair Overeem Documentary -Must Watch

I kept hearing some buzz about it but never knew where to find it, or got around to watching it.

Finally saw on TheReem.com

Very well done, best MMA doscumentary I've ever seen by far, it is an absolute must watch.

Overeem has definitely gone up to one of my favorite fighters after watching the class and professionalism in which he conducts himself. This guy needs to be in the UFC, you have got to be fucking kidding me. Someone get this man a contract.

Never heard of it before. Oh no wait everyone has.

FYPM - I kept hearing some buzz about it but never knew where to find it, or got around to watching it.

Very well done, best MMA doscumentary I've ever seen by far, it is an absolute must watch.

Overeem has definitely gone up to one of my favorite fighters after watching the class and professionalism in which he conducts himself. This guy needs to be in the UFC, you have got to be fucking kidding me. Someone get this man a contract.

If this guy was with a promotion that knew how to promote, he would be an UBERstar in these parts

ufc98newb - 
FYPM - I kept hearing some buzz about it but never knew where to find it, or got around to watching it.

If this guy was with a promotion that knew how to promote, he would be an UBERstar in these parts

K-1 promoted the shit out of him in Japan.

The videos are all available at http://vimeo.com/thereem/videos/sort:oldest.

Also identified a chunk of the soundtrack for anyone interested here.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/12/27/1898018/the-reem-alistair-overeem-documentary-soundtrack

They started to shoot another series for the strikeforce hw gp. He takes this very serious. Originally thereem documentary was intended as the road to the fedor fight. When this didnt materialise they switched focus to k1 gp. Hope he reaches the final so we can follow the documentary on thereem.com

ufc98newb - 

a promotion that doesnt do drug test's ?

@hyena: SF has drugtesting.

Golden Glory - @hyena: SF has drugtesting.

uhhhhhh huh .....

i know, i know.... horse meat...

ps i was rockin my Golden Glory shirt yesterday ! hell yea man

i like overeem im just sayin... pss i want whetever he is takin too !

omfg PANDANUS

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEREEM IS SUCH AN AMAZING DOCUMENTARY, LOVE THE MUSIC

Seriously, a great watch indeed. I'd buy it on DVD....Blu-ray would be even more boss. Phone Post

T T T for later

ttt

Just watched it. It was cool. Thanks.

ttt