The Reem: Episode 10 Redemption

The next Reem episode is up, a really good recap of the Lesnar fight. Head over to reem.com to check it out.<br /><br />http://www.thereem.com/

THE REEM SEASON 2 EPISODE 10: REDEMPTION from THE REEM on Vimeo.

That was so well put together, awesome video!

Mirin' The Reem's aesthetics.

Reemdemption. Phone Post

Fuck that guy is amazing. Gotta love the guy. I used to dislike him from Pride when he was saying CC took roids but truth is... CC pretty much didn't deny it. After that I realized Reem just kept it real and loved him ever since. Then he dominated everything in his path.. but he was always amazing before that even at LHW. Basically had Chuck dead to rights until he gassed.

Man this episode was amazing. I love the fuckin ending.. imagine going to that show and having the reem there. I'd shit my pants. Seriously. Fucking love it.

I love the Reem episodes man... great shit seriously great shit

Subbed for tomorrow.

I'm glad everybody is catching up.....even after dissing him for so many years.

Later

FACKING AWESOME!

This was the best one yet... God I love the Reem. What an awesome dude, and GOAT HW.

i was there at club xs (the club at the end) right in front when reem was with afrojack and pars hilton. i saw reem in encore when i was leaving and wanted to take a pic but security wouldnt let anyone get near. fyi afrojack is huge too cuz he looked about the same size as overeem

kingkoopa - i was there at club xs (the club at the end) right in front when reem was with afrojack and pars hilton. i saw reem in encore when i was leaving and wanted to take a pic but security wouldnt let anyone get near. fyi afrojack is huge too cuz he looked about the same size as overeem

Seems like everybody in the Netherlands is really tall. All of the Dutch guys that I've met were at least 6'2".

Hard work.

As i predicted, reem will make history next fight winning his 4th belt and nobody ever defeated him while champ. If he has a belt no fighter will take it from him.

Imo JDS wiln be tko'd in round one.
Jds will start the fight jabbing, keeping distance, however reem is master a cutting the cage so hell corner clinch and knee him, then jds realises jabbing aint gonna work and will throw bungalows abd takedowns and when he realises they dont land then reem sees jds' confidence going down and tko him, just like he always does... Feeling out period followed by opponents atrack followed by opponents confidence dump followed by reem counter attack.. Light out game over Reem makes history and remaibs champ till retirement while having usa fans behind him Phone Post

did one of those guys yell 'kick him in the dick, brock?'

Toquinho -  As i predicted
When did you predict anything? 9/27/11?

Awesome! Love these online REEM documentaries.

Awesome ,i loved the video! Phone Post

This is a prediction:

I started the Overeem train....

Overeem much bigger threat than Barnett....

I started Overeem mania....