The Reem: Episode 10 Redemption

Hans Zimmer The Reem= EPIC Phone Post

ABE FROMAN - 
Toquinho -  As i predicted
When did you predict anything? 9/27/11?

Abe calm down, I change names all the time, just like a lot of members and fighters. this was predicted before this fight and way before when my login name used was golden glory fan.. however after the contractualt shit not such a fan of GG anymore, now those GG fighters dont train in our gym (alistairs FPA gym in amersfoort) anymore, although the fighters are still interesting to watch in the ufc, cant wait for siyar's debut, einemo can do damage if he gets it to the ground and hope saki gos to mma after his badr hari match saturday next week.

Toquinho - 
ABE FROMAN - 

:)

Why was he limping after the fight?
Did he hurt his knee?

Toquinho - 
ABE FROMAN - 

Abe calm down, I change names all the time, just like a lot of members and fighters. this was predicted before this fight and way before when my login name used was golden glory fan.. however after the contractualt shit not such a fan of GG anymore, now those GG fighters dont train in our gym (alistairs FPA gym in amersfoort) anymore, although the fighters are still interesting to watch in the ufc, cant wait for siyar's debut, einemo can do damage if he gets it to the ground and hope saki gos to mma after his badr hari match saturday next week.

I didn't sound calm? Surely you know that the ABE FROMAN persona is an expert in sarcasm?

Imagine this face the next time you see me post, it's fairly appropriate.

Damnit, Reem is such a boss. I really hope he wins the UFC title, would be one of the most decorated HW's ever.

Hehe ok man. Lol

Good to see others supporting the big man. If people would have seeb how this guys train and does all to just reach his full potential combined with all the ko's since he is at HW its hard not to appreciate his fights. Phone Post

YES!

kingkoopa - i was there at club xs (the club at the end) right in front when reem was with afrojack and pars hilton. i saw reem in encore when i was leaving and wanted to take a pic but security wouldnt let anyone get near. fyi afrojack is huge too cuz he looked about the same size as overeem

That isn't afro jack! That's Sydney Samson! And he's a big mofo also..

. Phone Post

One of the best web series around

Sub Phone Post

Nobody cares

Just got round to seeing the new one, They really do an awesome job of making these.

SIMPLY AWESOME!

that was one of the best hihglights ive ever seen. totally loved the concept of showing all his fans in all parts of the the world watching his fight and all their reactions. just perfect.

started out fast pace, then it went medium showing what happened afterwards, then fast pace again at the clubs with a perfect paris hilton scream as the ending.

so amazing. these guys totally rock who make this. UFC needs to hire these guys to create the countdowns. they are doing a job just as good as 24/7 yet are probably a smaller team and getting paid much less to do it.

That shot at about 2:13 where Brock was jamming to his walk-in music and they make eye contact while Alistair is in the cage... GREAT shot. GREAT moment.