The Reem in LMFAO's new vid

This is what happens when straight dudes who are too comfortable with their sexuality decide to snort impossible amounts of cocaine.

Skyskrape is a musician now?!

Yikes.

Phisher - Reem needs a new agent.

surfin joe - Yikes.

Phisher - Reem needs a new agent.

Bollocks, TONS of teens/early 20 yr olds will see this, EXPOSURE.

Music can be fun too, it doesn't always have to be hard beats and heavy riffs.

Good for the Reem, since these dudes have a wide fanbase. They're Berry Gordy's family Phone Post

i can NOT fucking stand these D bags.

that being said...

WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE

Overeem is a beast.. gets pussy.. gets money.. beats dudes up..

what else is there??

CubbyBJJ - This is what happens when straight dudes who are too comfortable with their sexuality decide to snort impossible amounts of cocaine.

They were bangin' out 7 gram rocks

tres_equis_666 - Music can be fun too, it doesn't always have to be hard beats and heavy riffs.

Good for the Reem, since these dudes have a wide fanbase. They're Berry Gordy's family

Music can be fun. Music can also be utter fucking rot. This, unfortunately, is a lot of the latter, and absolutely nothing of the former.
Are these fucknuggets from a TV show or something? I genuinely cannot see a single reason why anyone would pay to listen to that dog shit.

I'm sexy and you know it

the reem is so hot right now

This genre of 'music' is utter shit.

melvins -
tres_equis_666 - Music can be fun too, it doesn't always have to be hard beats and heavy riffs.

Good for the Reem, since these dudes have a wide fanbase. They're Berry Gordy's family

Music can be fun. Music can also be utter fucking rot. This, unfortunately, is a lot of the latter, and absolutely nothing of the former.
Are these fucknuggets from a TV show or something? I genuinely cannot see a single reason why anyone would pay to listen to that dog shit.

Well "fun" and "artist" are subjective, and if you think making random sounds out of computer software isn't artistry in its own right then that's your opinion.

That's why they're out there selling out clubs worldwide, banging broads and making a hell of bank, and we're here arguing whether it's real music or not.

LMFAO might not make the best music out there, but at least they're having fun and selling a lot of records in the process.

Haters gonna hate. Phone Post

tres_equis_666 - 
melvins -

Well "fun" and "artist" are subjective, and if you think making random sounds out of computer software isn't artistry in its own right then that's your opinion.

That's why they're out there selling out clubs worldwide, banging broads and making a hell of bank, and we're here arguing whether it's real music or not.

LMFAO might not make the best music out there, but at least they're having fun and selling a lot of records in the process.

Haters gonna hate. Phone Post

+1

I love me some Black Sabbath and Black Keys, but I also like to get hammered, party and listen to some LMFAO once in a while.

time for a bleach bath

I thought it was funny. Yes i browse perezhilton.com. Who cares. Ttt for Ubereem!

SideCheickKick - ain't even hatin'... but jackass + electronic music + weak singing... millionnaires?

It does equal that when you're related to Barry Gordy

Saw The Reem in that clip but he wasn't wearing speedos or even dancing. I am disappoint. No homo. Phone Post

Caught them doing this song on Jay Leno last night.

Fucking funny shit.

The tall guy with the fro is barry gordys son and the other guy I believe is Barry Gordys grandson!

Definitely different but they look like they would be a riot to hang with!