The Reem kicks teammates out of gym

Why did Bigfoot even leave the Blackzilllians to go back to ATT? Phone Post

Well I can understand them being unhappy, but I can also understand the REEM's mindset, who would want to be training to fight a specific fighter when you know his friends are in the gym watching you? Still want legit source first though.

PAGING RYAN LOCO!!! lol

Dang, that sounds crazy.

Welp, Merry Christmas guys.

(assuming this is true) If those dudes are true teammates of The Reem, they would gladly step aside, support The Reem in different ways, knowing that they are helping a teammate feel more at ease. I also doubt Overeem feels this way for absolutely no way, he is a sharp guy.

Seems like a cruddy situation, but Brazilian fighters normally do not shy away from declaring their national pride and hopes for their fellow countrymen to win fights, so I completely understand where the Reem's head is going with this one.

Damn i was hoping he was just fucking around and literally kicked them out of the gym as a joke

THP - Seems like a cruddy situation, but Brazilian fighters normally do not shy away from declaring their national pride and hopes for their fellow countrymen to win fights, so I completely understand where the Reem's head is going with this one.

Brazilian national pride seems to matter most.

title shot on the line, do what you have to.

If there's any existing animosity towards reem for any reason I wouldn't trust theyt don't help their friend.

I think they could let Bigfoot himself watch all of the Reems training sessions, and the Reem would still destroy Bigfoot. Phone Post

StringerBell -
fat referee - 

From what i hear, blackzillians is a joke of a camp anyway

Ok I'll bite.

How so?

Can't feed the troll. There is to much talent and knowledge at that place for it to suck. Phone Post

He could have asked when they want to train? Or vice versa? Phone Post

Tyrone sBong - I think they could let Bigfoot himself watch all of the Reems training sessions, and the Reem would still destroy Bigfoot. Phone Post

This Phone Post

fat referee -

From what i hear, blackzillians is a joke of a camp anyway

Racist IMO Phone Post

Tyrone sBong - I think they could let Bigfoot himself watch all of the Reems training sessions, and the Reem would still destroy Bigfoot. Phone Post

Haha, I dont really understand how this can be seen as anything other than a way to pay overeem while he waits for his title shot. Phone Post

TheMentalisT - 
ABE FROMAN - 

Before we start calling people 'douche' you're gonna need more than 'reporting gossip'.

<br />
Ok there Mr Morality. I think the guy will call whoever he wants a 'douche'.<br />
you spend too much time on this forum and take it too serious. DOUCHE</blockquote>

How about this? If you don't know a story is true don't report it here and call people names behind it before you get the story verified?

LOL @ talking about who takes something seriously while writing in all caps. Take your fucking meds, you fuckface fairy.

ABE FROMAN -
TheMentalisT - 
ABE FROMAN - 

Before we start calling people 'douche' you're gonna need more than 'reporting gossip'.

<br />
Ok there Mr Morality. I think the guy will call whoever he wants a 'douche'.<br />
you spend too much time on this forum and take it too serious. DOUCHE</blockquote>

How about this? If you don't know a story is true don't report it here and call people names behind it before you get the story verified?

LOL @ talking about who takes something seriously while writing in all caps. Take your fucking meds, you fuckface fairy.

Boom! Phone Post

MMAologist - IF true, Reem is in the right. Dana said it the other day and I agree; MMA needs to go back to building a camp around 1 guy. It should be his gym when in camp. Not that the gym should only have one star, but there should be a hierarchy and rank system. Reem's fight is their next biggest fight? Then block out private sessions for him and his personalized training. Do the same for the others as well, but as the head coach, these are the things you handle and talk to your team about. Phone Post

Problem is most fighters can't afford to build an entire camp just around them. This is an option for Reem but not most guys. Phone Post

torquemada - 
MMAologist - IF true, Reem is in the right. Dana said it the other day and I agree; MMA needs to go back to building a camp around 1 guy. It should be his gym when in camp. Not that the gym should only have one star, but there should be a hierarchy and rank system. Reem's fight is their next biggest fight? Then block out private sessions for him and his personalized training. Do the same for the others as well, but as the head coach, these are the things you handle and talk to your team about. Phone Post

Problem is most fighters can't afford to build an entire camp just around them. This is an option for Reem but not most guys. Phone Post

Exactly, how the hell are they gonna develop new talent if all of the money and training resources were tied up in the top tier fighters.

It would change the whole dynamic of the sport.

Unwariestpickle - 
Kinkle - (assuming this is true) If those dudes are true teammates of The Reem, they would gladly step aside, support The Reem in different ways, knowing that they are helping a teammate feel more at ease. I also doubt Overeem feels this way for absolutely no way, he is a sharp guy.

So they should compromise there training and be happy about it because of some guy who joined after them? Fuck that.

The business made there decision and hopefully these fighters have enough pride to shove it right up the camps ass and take there talents else where.

lol at joining after them, Overeem makes more money in a 5 minute round than all of them have made their entire careers combined. It is their faults that Overeem does not feel comfortable training with them, he is the breadwinner in the camp, he is the ALPHA MALE, you MAKE him feel comfortable. The first second Overeem stepped foot into Blackzillians, it was his fucking CAMP, not theirs.