The Return of The " HAMMER "

Conor McGregor has ‘accepted’ a celebrity boxing match with 58-year-old UFC Hall of Famer Mark Coleman.

MMA legend Coleman has had a stellar career but hasn’t fought since 2010.

In 1997, he became the inaugural UFC heavyweight champion by submitting Dan Severn at UFC 12 and is also a two-time UFC super fight tournament winner (UFC 10 and UFC 11).

But despite being well past his sell by date, The Hammer could end up in the ring with McGregor this year.

Coleman has signed a deal with Celebrity Boxing for a fight in October and McGregor has welcomed the idea of being his first opponent.

Conor McGregor is set to return to the UFC Octagon later this year against Michael Chandler

+2

View gallery

Conor McGregor is set to return to the UFC Octagon later this year against Michael Chandler

Mark Coleman makes his celebrity boxing debut in October and wants it to be against McGregor

This seems like a bad idea.

2 Likes

This is a ridiculous idea

1 Like

Will watch!

I guess thats the whole premise

1 Like

Can Thrill Hammer be the ring boy?

2 Likes

Why???

2 Likes

Because I look hot in a speedo. Duh.

1 Like

If Coleman insists on doing this it should be against another actual celebrity.

What’s Mickey Rourke up to these days?

Tony Danza?

Why give Conor a legendary feather in his cap?

Oh… $$$

1 Like

I just sprunged a Thrill

This. Please no. Mark is a super competitive guy and in shape for his age but he wasn’t a boxer back then and isn’t now. I’d rather we do a gofundme for him instead of watching him get injured.

Maybe Big Wes can chime in here and knows something we don’t.

1 Like

If this happens please let his opponent be shannon the cannon

1 Like

I don’t think Shannon can get cleared anymore.

Why not? Not the year of the cannon?

lol

He got busted a couple years ago for falsifying medicals to the state commission for fighters out of his gym. He got charged with a felony and pleaded it down to a misdemeanor after filing stuff with the court claiming he was a broke, disabled military veteran.

Edited.

I thought this was the Lytes Out thread.

What military was he in? The Arizona Navy?

4th Infantry Regiment

A friend of mine told me he was an hvac tech in the army. I have no idea. I always assumed in typical Shannon fashion he made whatever he did sound more dangerous than it really was.