The Rev. Billy Graham, Dead @99

The Rev. Billy Graham, prominent Christian evangelist, dead at 99, Fox News confirms

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/21/rev-billy-graham-prominent-christian-evangelist-dead-at-99-fox-news-confirms.html

If there is a God...Which I don't believe there is. But if there is. Could you imagine the look on his face after waking up and realizing he got it wrong?

a true model for how Christians should be. never got caught up in money or sex scandals.

Truly a heart the help people.

Glowman -

If there is a God...Which I don't believe there is. But if there is. Could you imagine the look on his face after waking up and realizing he got it wrong?

What if he was right? 

Crossroads -
Glowman -

What if he was right? 

Then he's probably happy. But what if he were wrong?

Glowman - 

Glowman -
Crossroads -
Glowman -

What if he was right? 

Then he lived a great life and blessed millions with his comforting words.

JMO

great man. rip.

Glowman -
Crossroads -
Glowman -

What if he was right? 

If he was wrong, he’ll never know. 

RIP

Crossroads -
Glowman -
Crossroads -
Glowman -

What if he was right? 

JMO

STFU faggot.

I meant, what if he picked the wrong religion/God?

Glowman -
Crossroads -
Glowman -
Crossroads -
Glowman -

What if he was right? 

JMO

STFU faggot.

Biatch! I do think he's got a better chance of being right than you, or me, being right.

RIP

The world needs more people like Billy Graham.

My wife's Dad met him.

Crossroads -
Glowman -
Crossroads -
Glowman -
Crossroads -
Glowman -

What if he was right? 

JMO

STFU faggot.

Biatch! I do think he's got a better chance of being right than you, or me, being right.

No he doesn't.

Glowman -
Crossroads -
Glowman -
Crossroads -
Glowman -
Crossroads -
Glowman -

What if he was right? 

JMO

STFU faggot.

No he doesn't.

So...., you know the answer to the big question? 

RIP Billy

cruedi - a true model for how Christians should be. never got caught up in money or sex scandals.

id agree with that. if more religious people were like him id be ok with them.

Beloved by many in prior generations. I don't think people our age know about all the great things he did and how inspiring he was for people to do good. RIP to a great man.

Judge Mental - 
cruedi - a true model for how Christians should be. never got caught up in money or sex scandals.

id agree with that. if more religious people were like him id be ok with them.

Exactly.

I remember snippet (might have been a sample from a movie or something?) from an old DC Talk album that said the biggest problem with Christianity today was Christians. People that praise Jesus with their lips, then deny them with their life That is what an unbelieving world finds unbelievable.

Hell, even take God & religion out of the discussion - the world needs more people like Billy Graham.

RIP.

Crossroads -
Glowman -
Crossroads -
Glowman -
Crossroads -
Glowman -
Crossroads -
Glowman -

What if he was right? 

JMO

STFU faggot.

No he doesn't.

So...., you know the answer to the big question? 

I know it as much as he did.