The right getting slapped around by the left

How have I not been banned ?

1 Like

I have no physical ailments. Only mental/psychological. Got a laundry list of those. No meds though, so I’m still fully operational.

1 Like

Well I’ve been here a looooong time but not even close to you . You’ve always been one one my favourite posters . No homo

1 Like

i think they’re sleeping

1 Like

I should be

i’m sitting in bed waiting to see what all the covid fuss is about. my lady tested positive twice today.

Brace Yourself Episode 2 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

1 Like

Ahhhh shit . I had it . First Covid . Sucked but I got 2 weeks off work lol . Hope you guys don’t get it too bad

1 Like

thanks stud. your fisting photos should keep me strong.

1 Like

Lolololololol

Youre built like a concentration camp resident, probs why you cried cause I said KIKE

1 Like

looks like it’s saying agghhhhhhhh. heeeeeelp. easily fit a babies head in there.

1 Like

moustache GIF by Ediz Anavi

She looks proud .

That’s just disgusting lol

well she did acomplish something. more than i ever will in that regaurd. kudos to you sweet angel. you’ll find a good man someday.

1 Like

@yomamma

You know what always shuts down trolling ? Asking for a pic . I’d provide one immediately as what I’m saying is actually what I believe . I don’t troll . I don’t have any interest in making people mad . But I do get that it’s fun for some people .

Don’t get banned lol

I bumped the tuning thread. :joy:

1 Like

Oh shit lol

Go fuck your whore mother…

1 Like

I would contribute more to that thread but my daily isn’t modifiable and my plan was to buy something else to tune…but the economy/car market/gas prices went to shit and I am too stubborn to pay more than market value for something right now.

1 Like