The rise of Bigi Boi

Surinamese heavyweight Jairzinho Rozenstruik has risen up the UFC heavyweight rankings quickly scoring four knockouts in four contests so far in the world's dominant MMA league. Rozenstruik fights Francis Ngannou at UFC 249 on Saturday, May 9.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OgfWrve33c&feature=emb_title

I have no clue why this (raw) monster isn't training with all that talent right next to him at ATT or Sanford under Hooft .. dude trains down the street, upstairs at my girl's Crossfit Gym in Wynwood.. I thought a way past his prime Overeem exposed his flaws (especially takedown D) and he was 4 seconds away from losing the fight to Overeem who was up big on all the scorecards. - I guess he pops in to each gym from time to time to get some training in but isn't full time any where. Since he has a long history as a kickboxer I think he keeps that mentality of having his own camp, but he needs some talented big boys to push him everyday.

- crazy story about him... he did a year in a Dutch prison after being convicted of cocaine smuggling in '14, but he had nothing on him, somebody from his crew did, and he maintains he was innocent to this day. If he was in fact innocent, how F'd up is that?