The roast of James franco...

It was on last night and im not sure if i was just drunk but that was the funniest damn roast ive ever watched.

Everyone killed it, especially Andy samberg and jonah hill.

I was surprised to hear all the jokes about jonah hill becoming full of himself, because everyone knows all the jokes they make are true. He seemed like a really nice guy but i guess same can do that to you Phone Post

Anyone else catch this last night...it was hilarious Phone Post

Have it on the DVR for when I get home.

Jonah Hill and the chick with the black dress were good, Jeff Ross as well. Everyone one else sucked. Phone Post

Easily the worse roast. Phone Post

Is their a stream for this Phone Post

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Easily the worse roast. Phone Post
This.

Whole thing just didn't flow very well. Had some high points though. Andy was great.

Also, there is already a thread on this. Phone Post 3.0

Any roast that doesn't have Greg Giraldo is doomed from the start. That guy was the top of the food chain and he can't be replaced.

I thought it was great Phone Post 3.0

I enjoyed it. Woulda like to see jeslenick though Phone Post 3.0

Not one of the better ones imo Phone Post 3.0

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Easily the worse roast. Phone Post

Really, maybe its because i know these actors a little better than other roasts...I'm a big Judd fan Phone Post

Nick kroll killed it too Phone Post

I thought it was great. I loved everyone but Samberg, thought his set bombed, was lost on me. The chick that I haven't heard of was freaking awesome. Phone Post

At the end the mics picked up Seth Rogan telling Andy Sanberg he was leaving for Burning Man, lol. Phone Post

I don't know why no one really mentioned Jeff Ross's corn rows with beads. I was waiting all night for that. Phone Post 3.0

The Brotorious B.I.G - Nick kroll killed it too Phone Post
Dude is hilarious on the League. Phone Post 3.0

WTF did James Franco do to deserve a roast? Phone Post 3.0

Term Oil - At the end the mics picked up Seth Rogan telling Andy Sanberg he was leaving for Burning Man, lol. Phone Post
Haha I heard that too Phone Post 3.0

Jeff Ross was fucking hilarious, same with the random chick.