The Rock and CM Punk on UFC Unfiltered tomorrow

Sold Phone Post 3.0

Crazy.

Wow, what a way to start a podcast. Back to back awesome shows Phone Post 3.0

In to read thread comments Phone Post 3.0

Gonna give it a listen. Still need to listen to the first one. How was it not really a fan of norton. Phone Post 3.0

Two guests that have never fought in their lives. Phone Post 3.0

SolidFox - Two guests that have never fought in their lives. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

must be nice to have Dana's connections and friend's to book guests for the podcast.

I debut the Rock will ever come on the UG podcast.

I hope they grill CM Punk about his fight preparation and intentions to compete. I wonder if he will give them the run around with vague bullshit

Chris, if it helps... I can raise one eyebrow. Just the right one. Lets not get crazy.

Ill accept your booking. Phone Post 3.0

Rock was a fighter growing up. Punk absolutely couldn't fight if he trained for 3 years. Phone Post 3.0

Solid pairing.  Both WWE stars, both MMA fans, neither will ever compete in the UFC, etc

I enjoyed the first episode with Dana. They weren't afraid to ask him about the sale, Ariel, etc. Norton was a little quiet and wasn't very funny but you can tell he is a fan of the sport.

Should grow and get better. Phone Post 3.0

only be interested if they are in on the same time. Since Punk hates the rock.

Professionally. I hear The Rock got into a couple of scraps backstahe in the WWF. And apparently, CM Punk was destroyed by Bret Hart's nephew in a street fight Phone Post 3.0

I subscribed to the podcast. First episode was legit. Phone Post 3.0

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite -
Professionally. I hear The Rock got into a couple of scraps backstahe in the WWF. And apparently, CM Punk was destroyed by Bret Hart's nephew in a street fight Phone Post 3.0
Go on.... Phone Post 3.0

Really enjoyed the first episode, good chemistry between Matt and jim I can't wait for the rest of jims tranny story's to come out Phone Post 3.0