The Rock at UFC

The newspaper today said the Rock is Broke. He looked thin at the UFC. Has he been partying with CHUCK Liddell?

BFH

He was thin in his last movie. Can't walk around with a bodybuilder frame forever.

the Rock is a prick

I think he's already established himself outside of the ring, and it's a personal decision to leave that name in the past.

I always heard he was cool as hell. But honestly, who cares?

saw him in LA, just wanted to let him know I was a fan, before prelims started and followed his career since he was Flex Kavana before heading to the WWF as Rocky Maivia and then the Rock, he looked at me with disgust, and then I still got my GD pic.  HHH is much cooler than that prick

whahhh, i'd probaly look at you and do the same thing

yeah, and I'd piss on you you filthy mud

except you're a nobody

bfhcfh - The newspaper today said the Rock is Broke.

LMFAO!!!

BS. Provide a link. LOL @ him being 'broke'.

ttt

half broke from his recent divorce.

half broke from his recent divorce.

His "quote" is something like 7 million dollars a movie. I seriously doubt he's broke.

inf0 - Dwayne, like Tito can't act his way out of a wet paper bag..

Isn't that the truth! His remake of Walking Tall was a huge steaming pile!

He just made a donation to the U of M for over a million dollars earlier this year didn't he?  On his acting..I actually don't think he is so bad at all.  Now he's not gonna win an academy award any time soon, but for the roles he has played, it's not been bad at all.  Just my opinion.

fightinglegacy.com - The best deals on BJJ & MMA gear

He's been confirmed as Brock Lesnar's opponent.

Is he trying to get away from the wrestling stigma"

Yup.

Fighting Legacy - 

He just made a donation to the U of M for over a million dollars earlier this year didn't he?  On his acting..I actually don't think he is so bad at all.  Now he's not gonna win an academy award any time soon, but for the roles he has played, it's not been bad at all.  Just my opinion.

fightinglegacy.com - The best deals on BJJ & MMA gear

tax deduction

Jeepster - half broke from his recent divorce.

I thought his wife was ridiculously loaded before they got married. Did they still give her all his money?

Guys c'mon..

He wants to be taken seriously as an actor and being jacked does not lend itself to dramatic roles