The Room 2019( Shudder)

Watched this on Shudder last night. Any of you guys seen it?

It might be available elsewhere, not sure. 6.5/10 imo

bump if anyone is interested.

Is this the same story as the one with brie larson (aka captain marvel )

Brockback Mountain - 

Is this the same story as the one with brie larson (aka captain marvel )

I have no idea, I'm not familiar with that one.

Oh hi, mark 

Hi Brian.

Watched it 2 nights ago, pretty good. Main actress is uber hot.

It was actually French, Belgian, Luxemburg production set in New York, pretty crazy.

jman - 

Watched it 2 nights ago, pretty good. Main actress is uber hot.

It was actually French, Belgian, Luxemburg production set in New York, pretty crazy.

Wood indeed. I was starting to chub up at the potential incest scene. Sorry, not sorry.

Yes, I saw it last night and I enjoyed it. No, it is not like the Brie Larson film. 

Olga Kurylenko is super hot and was the bond girl in the 2nd Daniel Craig film (Quanter of Solace).

cyberc92 - 

Yes, I saw it last night and I enjoyed it. No, it is not like the Brie Larson film. 

Olga Kurylenko is super hot and was the bond girl in the 2nd Daniel Craig film (Quanter of Solace).

I knew she looked familiar.

I've seen some decent movies on shudder. 

But you're only giving this 6.5/10? So are you recommending it, or suggesting we avoid it?

Hashtag - 

But you're only giving this 6.5/10? So are you recommending it, or suggesting we avoid it?

To me 6.5 is pretty solid. And I feel pretty safe with that number and not over hyping it, but yes I do recommend.

And shudder is the bee's knees. Highly recommended if you're into horror.

kingofpancakes -
Hashtag - 

To me 6.5 is pretty solid. And I feel pretty safe with that number and not over hyping it, but yes I do recommend.

I saw some werewolf movie on a train the other night on Shudder. I was drunk off my ass and it was a decent B level movie for what it was worth.

kingofpancakes -
cyberc92 - 

I knew she looked familiar.

She is an incredibly beautiful woman. I remember thinking how hot she was in Quantum of Solace, Hitman, and Max Payne.

cyberc92 - 
kingofpancakes -
Hashtag - 

I saw some werewolf movie on a train the other night on Shudder. I was drunk off my ass and it was a decent B level movie for what it was worth.

Haha I haven't watched any werewolf movies yet. They don't really call to me. Wolf Cop ? Looks funny though. If that's the right title...

kingofpancakes -
cyberc92 - 
kingofpancakes -
Hashtag - 

Haha I haven't watched any werewolf movies yet. They don't really call to me. Wolf Cop ? Looks funny though. If that's the right title...

No, they were on a train that got stranded in the middle of nowhere. Wolves start attacking the passengers onboard.

cyberc92 -
kingofpancakes -
cyberc92 - 
kingofpancakes -
Hashtag - 

No, they were on a train that got stranded in the middle of nowhere. Wolves start attacking the passengers onboard.

Oh, I see.

I did not do it. I did not hit her. I did not do it, I did not!

Oh hi Mark. 

This mark thing is going over my head big time, Timmy.