The "Rory is a serial killer" meme

We get it, ha-ha. Are we ready to move on yet or do you all still think that's fresh material? Phone Post 3.0

seems more like a serial rapist

He's just quiet. I don't think he's weird and honestly and I'm being literal here,he might have a slight case autism. I don't mean that in any kind of bashing way but I just think he might.

He's my favorite current WW

It's always annoyed me.

He's an introvert with a detached staredown. Phone Post 3.0

Chaelismyhero - He's just quiet. I don't think he's weird and honestly and I'm being literal here,he might have a slight case autism. I don't mean that in any kind of bashing way but I just think he might.

This... I feel the same way about him.. Only Condit is my favorite WW Phone Post 3.0

He's just a wierd boring guy, honestly, he doesn't conduct himself all that differently from many a fighter

Chaelismyhero - He's just quiet. I don't think he's weird and honestly and I'm being literal here,he might have a slight case autism. I don't mean that in any kind of bashing way but I just think he might.

lmao

Hate on him all you want but he can count the shit out of some cards.

Chaelismyhero - He's just quiet. I don't think he's weird and honestly and I'm being literal here,he might have a slight case autism. I don't mean that in any kind of bashing way but I just think he might.

Don't think so. He's just really shy, you can see when he's around people he knows that he's actually quite layed back and funny. 

He might, but you definitely do. You clearly have a major case of autism, gay, aids, and aspergers. How do I know this in my non-professional-no-facts-to-support-my-non-scientific-opinion? I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Technical Primates - 

Don't think so. He's just really shy, you can see when he's around people he knows that he's actually quite layed back and funny. 

Yeah he was really cool on JRE. Seemed like a good guy.

I think he goes out there and stops Robbie. I love Robbie I think he great but Rory is one of those Weidman,Jon Jones guys that get better every fight. You see them fight and then they fight 5 months later and they are completely different

Chaelismyhero - 
Technical Primates - 

Yeah he was really cool on JRE. Seemed like a good guy.

I think he goes out there and stops Robbie. I love Robbie I think he great but Rory is one of those Weidman,Jon Jones guys that get better every fight. You see them fight and then they fight 5 months later and they are completely different

Unfortunately this.

I still hope Robbie punches a fucking hole in his chest tho.

Wait...Rory isn't my favorite WW. Matt Brown is. How the fuck did I forget him? Rory is my 2nd favorite WW.

I've actually "met" him so I disagree. I was in public with my then 7 yo son, and for some reason, I sensed a threat from somewhere, a "dangerous vibe". Really, LOL I know it sounds weird but I know some of you have experienced this also. I looked up to see what's up, and it was simply Rory walking about with a cold death stare. And no he wasn't going to train nor fight. I really did sense that serial killer aura. Weird. I sure didn't ask for a pic or autopgraph LOL

I watched him on...I think it was rogan's podcast...and he seemed like a completely normal dude.

Dat stare though... Phone Post 3.0

i have had conversations with Rory on a few occasions. I have also worked with functional autistic young adults. I can confirm Rory is not autistic. Why to I feel the need to even address this anyway?

Sprawl'n'Stall - 

I've actually "met" him so I disagree. I was in public with my then 7 yo son, and for some reason, I sensed a threat from somewhere, a "dangerous vibe". Really, LOL I know it sounds weird but I know some of you have experienced this also. I looked up to see what's up, and it was simply Rory walking about with a cold death stare. And no he wasn't going to train nor fight. I really did sense that serial killer aura. Weird. I sure didn't ask for a pic or autopgraph LOL

Lol