The RTC was awesome!

Does anyone else support Stevie Richards’ right to censor?!

I loved that group. They were hilarious. They really pissed me off as a young teen lol

2 Likes

I loved them as much as I love the way your dad runs this site.

1 Like

Damn! I think we found the president of the fan club!

1 Like

Great entrance music.

Was a Ivory fan those teenage years, they covered her up so a dislike for me

1 Like

Steve Richards is a huge fire pro fan so he gets a thumbs up from me.

Stevie is a friend of mine - I’ve told him more than once RTC is highly underrated and was some of his best work.
(As an aside - Stevie is a giant sweetheart of a dude. You genuinely won’t find a nicer, more humble guy that cares so much about others. I can’t say enough good about him.)
I would absolutely love to see what he could do with RTC in today’s climate.

1 Like

That’s awesome. I agree that they were underrated. A heels job is to piss the crowd off. RTC did their jobs amazing!

Honestly I think the reason they do t get their props is because they were great heels. They got hated instead of going out and trying to be the cool heels.

1 Like

Ivory was awesome in RTC. Her constantly getting her ass kicked in that big dress was hilarious.

1 Like

I remember Val Venis cutting a promo on them which I honestly thought was a part shoot (He’s a Libertarian, and all about free speech.)

For some reason, Godfather didn’t like Stevie. He said in an interview that he tried to embarrass him when they were in that group.