The sad part about tonight.

For some fans that is the only Mayhem fight they have ever seen, or possibly ever will.

I'm not sure what got into him but he fought like shit. I'm sure he would agree. He is much better than that.

The sad part is what I was saying before the fight....

Which is if Miller loses, dumb asses will say that he was never UFC caliber fighter, not good enough to be in the UFC, and should go back to the "minor leagues".

They don't know that Miller was fighting tough opponents and doing quite well against them.  He hasn't fought in 15 months and took a big fight against a good fighter who never looked like he had Millers number. Miller lost the fight, Bisping didn't win it.

Don't worry, a lot of us also saw him lose to Jacare twice, Jake Shields, Frank Trigg, GSP....

Bisping seemed a lot stronger than him. I think the fact that Bisping fought at 205 and mayhem at 170 cant be ignored. Bisping bullied him. maybe 185 isn't the right division for mayhem.

orcus -  Don't worry, a lot of us also saw him lose to Jacare twice, Jake Shields, Frank Trigg, GSP....

That one time when you had something positive to say about a fighter, Where was I?

Another bitter post from Orcus. You just cant help it can you? You should take some of what william said on that other thread to heart and start again dude. Its not too late to be happy..

D241 -  The sad part is what I was saying before the fight....

Which is if Miller loses, dumb asses will say that he was never UFC caliber fighter, not good enough to be in the UFC, and should go back to the "minor leagues".

They don't know that Miller was fighting tough opponents and doing quite well against them.  He hasn't fought in 15 months and took a big fight against a good fighter who never looked like he had Millers number. Miller lost the fight, Bisping didn't win it.

Great logic...................... Not Phone Post

i thought this would be about how everything on the first page of threads is about bisping/mayhem and how the guys that brought it tonight from the show were getting no love

I like Miller. I like his fighting style, he seems like a nice guy, and I like his character. But he is a B level fighter that will never crack the top 10.

Miller is better than his performance tonight, I'm just bitter I'll admit it. Phone Post

I still can't believe how fast he actually got tired.

Mayhem was looking good until he gassed. As I said in another thread, likely it was adrenaline. He didn't do nearly enough in the 1st to gas THAT bad, something was wrong besides his cardio tonight.

CLINTK9 -
D241 - 
orcus -  Don't worry, a lot of us also saw him lose to Jacare twice, Jake Shields, Frank Trigg, GSP....

That one time when you had something positive to say about a fighter, Where was I?

Its never happened. Positive orcus is just like bigfoot or lochness monster, just a myth, they dont exist.

In fact the only reason he bought a membership to this forum is simply to aggressively share his bitter disposition with the rest of the world. He's the grinch of the mma world. Orcus, why must you hate on us here in whoville? Phone Post

Jack Skellington -  I still can't believe how fast he actually got tired.

mdh2k10 -  bro he's a b leaguer from strikefarce that fought slack b league comp

just like the wec 155ers were b leaguers..............oh wait

You make a comment like this and you think Diaz is going to do well against GSP.... You funny Phone Post

Orcus has to wake up and look in the mirror everyday.  And know who and how unhappy he is. Go easy on him.

Granted I gave him round 1, ( a regularity against Bisping who fights guys who gas after 6 minutes exclusively it seems) but watching him flop around winging monkey punches and practically give up due to exhaustion is inexcusable. he deserves any hate he gets.

Miller looked nervous pre fight, and at the staredown. I wouldn't be suprised if he did "adrenaline dump" about 1/2 way through the first.

Bisping's experience really helped him in this fight, I never understood all the hate he gets. He's a jackass sometimes, but even Mayhem supported him after the fight. 

Str4nger D4nger - 
CLINTK9 -
D241 - 

Its never happened. Positive orcus is just like bigfoot or lochness monster, just a myth, they dont exist.
In fact the only reason he bought a membership to this forum is simply to aggressively share his bitter disposition with the rest of the world. He's the grinch of the mma world. Orcus, why must you hate on us here in whoville? Phone Post

I have never seen "The Grinch" movie before tonight when I watched it with my two little boys. Nice to see a "whoville" reference the same day on the UG. 

People always underestimate Bisping. I agree that Mayhem won the first round, but he didn't inflict much damage. He won that round because he held a dominant position.