The savage horrifying brutality of Khamzat. Khamzat is evil Gsp with the infinity stones

Would love to see him get Colby in that position and just pound him out.

Anderson finished killers and gsp couldnā€™t finish a bagel with cream cheese. Anderson was on standard roids while GSP was on the best HGH available. Anderson was/is a family man while GSP played with his tits on live tv while whoring himself to every jezabell there was.

Come on.
Yeah, Silva pulled some bullshit, but he also DOMINATED the division while he was champ, to the point people called his reign boring because there were no legitimate challenges.

I too remember saying I never wanted to watch him again after the Maia fight, but to say the man wasnā€™t an all-time great is not being honest.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve watched mma long enough to have a wait and see attitude before anointing someone goat status. Hazmat might have had a few dominant fights, letā€™s see how he faces adversity, for years. Letā€™s see if he can take the grind. Being champ and staying champ isnā€™t easy

4 Likes

My friend Tim has basketballed the correct answer. Letā€™s see how this thing plays out. I remember when Philipe Nover was the ā€œnext Anderson Silvaā€.

1 Like

I think people donā€™t understand how hard it is being champ and staying champ for years like Anderson and GSP did.

GSP cleaned out the division and fought a murders row to talent. He even beat a giy in his prime, roided to the gills while he was in the twilight of his career.

You get injuries, you have to keep motivated because your opponent is hungry . You have to keep up the media commitments and the trolls!

3 Likes

He is Khabib, GSP, and Anderson all in one person!

I like watching him fight even though I donā€™t like him as a person. I am curious if he has Covid lungs. It wasnā€™t that long ago that he retired

Great visual aid to help people remember how great GSP was.

2 Likes

Do you truely believe prime Matt Serra KOs Khamzat???

Matt Serra KOed prime GSPā€¦ā€¦ Just saying

1 Like

Puhlease. Nover was never any of that.

1 Like

Maybe one in a hundred, just like how he caught GSP. Serra hits hard but he isnā€™t known for finishing giys

Usman is already talking about retiring. Thatā€™s tells everyone he wants absolutely nothing to do with Hazmat.

2 Likes

GSP obviously was on gear too. Testing positive doesnt mean much to me, other than you didnt go to the right source to get you shit not detectable by current tests

2 Likes

Chimaev just needs a fight to go the limit in which he dominates and Iā€™ll be 100% sold.

The question is can anyone even last the limit against his wrestling and his power at 170?

1 Like

Looking at Khabib, Islam, Yan ect. We already know what the Russians bring.

This isnā€™t some tuf moment in UFC history.

Itā€™s a dominant combat sports nation making the move to US soil. All of your GOATā€™s will be wiped out of the history books. Russians could have dominated this sport a long time ago but only now is the interest and opportunity presenting itself. Fedor was a pioneer and just a glimpe of what was to come.

Khabib brought enough international eyes to the sport for the UFC to take incredible amounts of interest and for Russian athletes to see the opportunity it could bring them.

ā€œWe gonna change this gameā€.

MMA SOUND - | Petr Yan on Khabib and Khamzat Chimaev. šŸ’¬... | Facebook

1 Like

I donā€™t think Usman is scared of hazmat. I think he might be jockeying for more money but I think he fights him before retiring. I think he beats him with grit.

If he beats hazmat and rides off to the sunset he can lay claim to the goat of ww. I donā€™t think he would be goat but it could be argued, especially if hazmat goes on a tear afterwards

Usman wonā€™t survive 2 rounds.

Levels.

Mystic Merridew calling it rn.

1 Like

I think Usman stuffs Hazmat or at least makes him work. His Covid lungs would get tested

1 Like

Would Usman fight scared and not to lose or would he go out and make a statement for WW GOAT??!?!

Usman would have to know that Hazmat could conceivably out-wrestle him with ease and has the power to knock him out cold at any time. Usman also wouldnā€™t have the size and strength advantage for the first time in his UFC career.

How does Hazmat do beyond 2 rounds when pushed?