The Secret Hotel Sex Parties of the Mega-Rich

1 Like

That’s awesome. I wish I was rich and I wish I could see what the beautiful, busty front desk girl who took money to go fuck the client at 2 am looked like.

3 Likes

Always tip

Interesting, but not surprising

dont they stay awake for days, do copious amounts of psychedelics while fucking, then asphyxiate on porpoise so that they die and release their natural DMT. Then are brought back to life using various means? All for the reason to talk to the clockwork elves? right?

wait…

1 Like

oh and what’s the video about

1 Like

relevant

3 Likes

Two Americas. Once people get money they can buy anything. They buy politicians, sex and, Travel.

2 Likes

I can’t believe that Sleepy Joe can get it up.

In.

“Up to $1400/night”?
“Sawed off the shower head”?

Dude is full of shit

1 Like

I wonder if for every night with anal-hose-shower-head type stuff happening, there were a hundred nights of total boredom with just the usual guest bullshit. And how many mega-rich stay at $1,400 a night hotels? Even in little old Austin, Texas, you can get a suite in a boutique hotel in a historic mansion for $3,000 a night. Some mega-rich don’t even do that. Carlos Slim, the Mexican billionaire, doesn’t stay in a hotel when he comes to Austin for Formula One every fall. He bought an entire floor of a luxury condo building just so he has a place for his entourage. It sits empty for most of the year.

2 Likes

No names, no face, fake voice - sounds legit.

I don’t know any mega-rich. The rich people I know do stuff like family-friendly off-road rallies, collecting antique guns, hunting dog competitions, thoroughbred racing, traveling to see live music, and one wealthy old lady does needlepoint conventions and Episcopal religious conventions. They talk about these hobbies endlessly.

Someone please let them into these orgies so they have something new to talk about.

1 Like

This is trying to excuse hunter bidens behavior

2 Likes

Eyes Wide Shut Party - Tickets & info
TFW you end up at an “Eyes Wide Shut” Party : r/BillBurr

1 Like