The secret to a gnarly physique.

Everyone knows you have to dial in your diet and crush your workouts but the secret to unlocking your genetic potential is as simple as listenting to a certain type of music. Numerous studies have shown that a combination of intense training, a strict nutrional plan and visualizing yourself running up a snow capped Russian mountain is the key to an amazing physique.

Walk up to any jacked up/shredded dude in the gym, rip off his headphones and with 100% certainty he will be listening to this soundtrack.

It's science.

You're welcome.

When you're right, you're right.

This thread is correct.

It's science.

I would be happy just to see my dick again without a gut suck in. And thats whens got wood.

....guaranteed to grow you an extra 4 packs

Vitamins

I'm a matchup issue for you straydog.

CRE - I'm a matchup issue for you straydog.
I'm not here to fight my friend. I'm here to educate.

Is it just me or is Straydog a really shitty, poor mans (shouldn't even be put in the same sentence) version of Ghost of Retard?

I don't wanna pick fights or make enemies or anything though.. just sayin'

Test, winstrol or tren. With some diuretics.

In the warrior's code there's no surrender. When his body says, "Stop." His spirit cries, "Never!"

The music I play is irrelevant as when I am working out songs and dreams of the battlefield go through my head

There's no easy way out.

mostofyou -
SpartaKick -

Is it just me or is Straydog a really shitty, poor mans (shouldn't even be put in the same sentence) version of Ghost of Retard?

Nahh ghost was off his rocker, OP is like a cabbage patch doll .. .except ripped and sexy

Uh thanks, I think.

And if that doesn't get your manly juices flowing, this Rocky soundtrack surely will

SpartaKick -

Suck my poor man's peen.

good soundtrack. When I was somewhere between 19-21, I drove to Niagara Falls, Canada with some friends, and had Living in America blaring on the radio, riding up and down clifton hill. Trans Am. T-tops off. Ya, that's the kind of crew I rolled with, 15 years ago. Not sure if I should laugh at my old self, or feel shame. We also may or may not have been yelling FUCK CANADA!, at the same time. 

I am actually smiling and cringing at the same time right now. 

For the record, we really loved Canada. Probably went there every other month, for about 4 years straight, until all of our friends hit 21. Niagara Falls was basically Las Vegas, as far as we were concerned. 

GucciGucciGucci - ....guaranteed to grow you an extra 4 packs

This is awesome 

Straydog24 -
SpartaKick -

Suck my poor man's peen.
Didn't you just get a raise? It's at least a middle class peen these days.