The secret to Pesky's delicious bacon burgers

The truth is stranger than fiction.

Arodjohns - I"m a hog farmer and so I know the truth of this matter.

When a boar mounts a sow, every time he hammers her, he grunts. These get faster and faster until he gets off.

A boar will also masturbate by slamming his dick into the concrete until he spooges.

Also, hilariously, more than once I"ve thrown an old cull sow in with a couple boars because they"ll lose the ability to blow a load if they go too long with out doing it. The cull sow, who is in heat, runs right in there and the two boars, Jacob and Schmolle, looked at her and began taking turns fucking each other. The cull sow, trying to get her"s, looked right at me just like she was saying "What the fuck is this bullshit?"

Jacob and Schmolle, unfortunately, became sausage about 15 minutes after the cull sow did.

Absolutely hysterical! Enjoy a thumb up form me. 

ABCTT_sakurabas ear - 
Arodjohns - I"m a hog farmer and so I know the truth of this matter.

When a boar mounts a sow, every time he hammers her, he grunts. These get faster and faster until he gets off.

A boar will also masturbate by slamming his dick into the concrete until he spooges.

Also, hilariously, more than once I"ve thrown an old cull sow in with a couple boars because they"ll lose the ability to blow a load if they go too long with out doing it. The cull sow, who is in heat, runs right in there and the two boars, Jacob and Schmolle, looked at her and began taking turns fucking each other. The cull sow, trying to get her"s, looked right at me just like she was saying "What the fuck is this bullshit?"

Jacob and Schmolle, unfortunately, became sausage about 15 minutes after the cull sow did.

Absolutely hysterical! Enjoy a thumb up form me. 

Gold!

Arodjohns - I'm a hog farmer and so I know the truth of this matter.

Also, hilariously, more than once I've thrown an old cull sow in with a couple boars because they'll lose the ability to blow a load if they go too long with out doing it. The cull sow, who is in heat, runs right in there and the two boars, Jacob and Schmolle, looked at her and began taking turns fucking each other. The cull sow, trying to get her's, looked right at me just like she was saying "What the fuck is this bullshit?"

Does it make me a homophobe that im king of grossed out by thought of eating gay pig sausages

Thread is better than expected...

Also, hilariously, more than once I've thrown an old cull sow in with a couple boars because they'll lose the ability to blow a load if they go too long with out doing it. The cull sow, who is in heat, runs right in there and the two boars, Jacob and Schmolle, looked at her and began taking turns fucking each other. The cull sow, trying to get her's, looked right at me just like she was saying "What the fuck is this bullshit?"

Lol wtf.

/\
LOL

Most jackworthy thread I can remember in a while

lol... Amazing.

Man I told you my secret in confidence... how could you show everyone that pic ;)~ 

this thread is ALLTIME 

horny little piglet 

Arodjohns - I'm a hog farmer and so I know the truth of this matter.

That moment you click on a seemingly harmless thread and are left feeling disgusted only moments later.

Lol, really glad I clicked on this thread, Arodjohns!

Arodjohns -
BJ Penn Forever - 
Arodjohns - I'm a hog farmer and so I know the truth of this matter.

That moment you click on a seemingly harmless thread and are left feeling disgusted only moments later.

If, out of all the vile, disgusting, terrible, awful soul crushing bullshit that is industrial hog farming, you find laughing about gay boars to be the most disgusting thing about it, you should really watch the Vice documentary about factory farming. Then, when you're done with that, check out Death On A Factory Farm. Those two, right there, ought to give you a pretty good idea of why I simply have to find shit to laugh about.
Check your pm's.

My uncle owns a swine farm.

I've fucked a few swine.