The Shape of Water

I saw this film in a theatre today. I highly recommend it. It's in the top 3 of the best films of 2017. I loved it.

All I need to know. I'll pass.

kingofpancakes80 - All I need to know. I'll pass.

Agreed

Fucking trailer gives away the whole movie.

You guys need to take a break from Tool and Rage Against The Machine and get some culture.

Its by the director who created Pan's Labyrinth which was an absolute masterpiece.... this may be worth taking a look at

Saw it last week. Weird mash up of sci fi, spy movie, monster movie, and fairy tale. A bit overrated, but worth a look.

Are there titts?

Blossoms Hat - Are there titts?

Yes! There is nudity.

I really enjoyed it! Solid for sure

DavidYorkshire -
Hey Bro - You guys need to take a break from Tool and Rage Against The Machine and get some culture.

Agreed.  When the rotten tomatoes scores come out with critic and audience scores often differing -  I am usually with the critics.

LoL

Wanderpage -
DavidYorkshire -
Hey Bro - You guys need to take a break from Tool and Rage Against The Machine and get some culture.

Agreed.  When the rotten tomatoes scores come out with critic and audience scores often differing -  I am usually with the critics.

LoL
Lol indeed. Critics describe The Last Jedi as a perfect film.

*spoiler*

They could have expanded on the inner species erotica a bit.

It's all about how water always seeks it's own level, and as such, the water can not form the spherical shape of Earth.

PROOF THE EARTH IS FLAT!

dennis5 -
Blossoms Hat - Are there titts?

Yes! There is nudity.

She also Jills off in the bath but she ain't hot to watch 

Acting was great. (Shannon especially) Direction was great. Production was great. Feel was great.  Subject matter was - WTF???

kingofpancakes80 - All I need to know. I'll pass.

Back in?

its on torrent

just seen the trailer. Looks like something I would hate.

Saw it last week. Just another manufactured piece of crap with a couple little tricks. I can see why people from the white left bought into it I guesss. Here is the whole story, and the formula for selling screenplays these days.

A marginalized woman finds love in a swamp creature. She is of course oppressed by patriarchal types along the way because only white men could be cruel enough to try and stop ugly mute girls from having sex with swamp creatures. She of course rises above the oppression and fucks the mutant in the bathroom.

Along the way her faggot best friend deals with oppression by getting kicked out of a pie shop by (you guessed it) a fucking white male who is not only homophobic, but racist for good measure.

By the end of the story the mute and her gay friend kill the white male and all is good.

In other words, it's splash with some generic sjw bullshit mixed in.