The SHOOT! - Phil Baroni - On career and more!

NYBA!

?

WAR NYBA!

I have never seen him this dedicated and in shape. It will be a great fight!

cant see shit captain

http://www.youtube.com/watch 

Try this!

Only because your repeated failures make me a sad panda...

There is something going on here that is messing me up. I do this damn stuff all the time!

And?

And I posted your vid, you are welcome

Well thank you jjj!

My posting of the vid worked fine for a while then boom!

Did you like it?

Tavares is a 2-1 favorite over Baroni. Man.. a little surprising, but when you look at Phil's resume the last 4 years, it isnt good.  It's not often you see a fighter with such a big difference in experience be a dog like that. It really it comes down to the question of how good Brad really is. Big questionmark.

The thing is, if you are a Baroni fan and like to bet, then this is about as good as it will get.   

Skillrules -  Tavares is a 2-1 favorite over Baroni. Man.. a little surprising, but when you look at Phil's resume the last 4 years, it isnt good.  It's not often you see a fighter with such a big difference in experience be a dog like that. It really it comes down to the question of how good Brad really is. Big questionmark.

The thing is, if you are a Baroni fan and like to bet, then this is about as good as it will get.   

It would take a lot more than 2-1 to put $ on a guy who hasn't won a fight that mattered since what...05 or 06?

Legends - Very good, enjoyed it.

l8

I know what you guys are saying about Baroni but going off of what I know of him (Known him for about 8 years) and seeing his training and talking to his teamates, he is very different then he used to be. Do not get me wrong, he could gas right away but like I said I don't think he will and look forward to a great fight!

Legends - I have never seen him this dedicated and in shape. It will be a great fight!

You didn't see his fight with Shamrock where he was ripped to layers?

Oh yeah he had chemical "help" lol. But he was apparently motivated... but then again he always says the same thing...

K-Dub-"T" - 
Legends - I have never seen him this dedicated and in shape. It will be a great fight!

You didn't see his fight with Shamrock where he was ripped to layers?

Oh yeah he had chemical "help" lol. But he was apparently motivated... but then again he always says the same thing...

Every single time.

And every fight is exactly the same.

I don't get why each time people expect any different.

ttt

Don't forget this one Phil!

4L8R