The (short) list of guys that can give Jones probs

Mark for sure, Jones is lucky that he has been able to duck him so far.

The Antidote

Describe the scenario in which 5'11" Henderson gives Jon Jones problems other than wild puncher's chance (which you could give ANY fighter).

Mark Coleman?  Are you fucking joking?  My sarcasm meter is off tonight so I'm going to assume this is a goof.  On this list Hendo with the punchers chance, otherwise none of the above.

huge lol at coleman

Diaz.

Jones KO's Hendo. I don't want to see that so hope fight never happens.

Jones blasts out Rashad in 2nd round. Rashad then squashes beef and I don't want have hear all that.

Coleman?

Fight never happens but who knows? Phone Post

Coleman has as much chance as the rest of them, and that's none.

the only guy to beat Jones

Speaking of Bill Pharoni, the only way Coleman wins against Jones is if Coleman's buddy Baroni jumps the cage and whacks Jones in the back with a steel chair.  Even then I think it's questionable as Coleman might not have the gas to finish him after the first minute of round one.

Don't forget Comier i heard he and Bones had some words recently.

sarcotraps - Don't forget Comier i heard he and Bones had some words recently.

C4mac -  Mark Coleman?  Are you fucking joking?  My sarcasm meter is off tonight so I'm going to assume this is a goof.  On this list Hendo with the punchers chance, otherwise none of the above.

DIABOLICAL FIST - coleman outta nowhere lol not a chance in hell

Looking at your join dates I guess you guys missed the whole "Antidote" hype during Lyoto's hey day...

He is going to smash them all to bits.

I would like to see him face someone like JDS, Lesnar or Overeem. Bones would still win, but they might be a more competitive fight.

Daniel Cormier Phone Post

Forgetting Junior Dos Santos Phone Post

WestBuiltAMountain - None of those fighters could do shit to Jones.

This.

Great screenname! Phone Post

Hendo has the hardest right cross. He can KO him if the HBOMB lands.