The show narcos on netflix

Best tv show I've seen in a long, long time. Start to finish you probably won't be able to stop watching. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome show. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome show. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

You want stop watching when you start. Phone Post 3.0

Episode 5 calling my name Phone Post 3.0

couldnt get into it

It's phenomenal Phone Post 3.0

I don't get how they basically cut out the U.S. Military. At one point, they have a CIA guy call the DEA agents and he IDs himself on the monitoring plane as "Centerspike". Centraspike was a name for the U.S. army SF Surveillance and Intelligence activity Unit used in the 80s.

Other than that, I dug the show. Pablo is an evil nut but a complex one. And the two DEA agents are complex as well. Phone Post 3.0

I have downloaded it, but I haven't started watching it yet. While I've heard a lot of good about it, I tend not to enjoy anything that is based on a true story or on real people, so I have a hard time convincing myself to get started. Phone Post 3.0

I have one or two episodes left. It's good but one thing bothering me is the timeline. I can't always tell how much time has passed between episodes. Weeks, months, it gets tricky to know how long they've been somewhere or how long something has gone on for. Phone Post 3.0

I loved it. Phone Post 3.0

So far it's really good. Though, it doesn't grab me like GOT, sopranos, the wire. Still, very good.

Thanks OP for making the thread. I would have likely missed out if not for the thread. Phone Post 3.0

Elite Squad 1 and 2 are both very good as well.

The last episode was really well done. Way more skillfully shot them some movies I've seen with similar scenes.

I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

Oh, and (SPOILER) Gustavo goes out like a stud. Sure, he was a criminal and a bastard but gotta respect how he goes out. Phone Post 3.0

I found it just OK. The dude who plays Pablo kills it, so does the Red Viper. However the guy who plays the main DEA agent is fucking terrible. Everytime he isn't in an action or "tense" scene his acting is brutal. He can't play "natural" and his voice over work is pretty bad as well. Phone Post 3.0

Im 4 episodes in AMD I love it so far Phone Post 3.0

And^ Phone Post 3.0