The Six Million Dollar Man

They've been playing this a lot on the Esquire channel. I've been watching it lately when working at home since there isn't shit on daytime TV.

I forgot how awesome yet cheesy it is.

If you go to Wikipedia and look at at the episode guide, it's pretty funny. The descriptions of any time he uses a bionic power his hilarious.

I wanted this:

Phone Post 3.0

Loved that show, and had the doll.

I had the Six Million Dollar Man board game as a kid

thedogofdogs -

Loved that show, and had the doll.

I'm jealous. :( Phone Post 3.0

I had a bunch of the toys as a kid.

I thought when they re-made the Bionic Woman as a tv show back around 2007 was decent, but the writers strike kind of killed it

MarsMan - 

I wonder why it hasn't been remade yet.

They did a Bionic Woman remake with Kate Sakoff that went no where.

My favourite show as a kid.

I am a bit afraid to revisit it and ruin my childhood memories. I particularly loved the episode with John Saxon (who had more bionic parts iirc) and also the one with the robo-bigfoot.

I have the book (Cyborg) on which it is based, I must get a round to reading it.

I was a fan of the Fall guy too. Phone Post 3.0

ferox13 - My favourite show as a kid.

I am a bit afraid to revisit it and ruin my childhood memories. I particularly loved the episode with John Saxon (who had more bionic parts iirc) and also the one with the robo-bigfoot.

I have the book (Cyborg) on which it is based, I must get a round to reading it.

I had a fall guy action set my mom bought me at Laverdiere's when i was a kid.

Loved that show too.

And Simon and Simon.

The opening credits sequence still gives me chills.

http://youtu.be/UV17B8oq_cE Phone Post 3.0

I had his matchbox car. Used to love that show. The opening never got old Phone Post 3.0

MarsMan -

I wonder why it hasn't been remade yet.

You mean you don't know why HE hasn't been REBUILT yet. Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - I wanted this:

Phone Post 3.0
I had it...and it was awesome. I also had the Oscar one where his briefcase blew up of you didn't open it correctly. Phone Post 3.0

ferox13 - My favourite show as a kid.

The robo Bigfoot one was amazing and all trippy! Phone Post 3.0

My favorite show growing up as well.
Loved both Jamie and Steve. Jamie was hot, and Steve was the studliest guy ever.
Check out the suits he rocked in that show lol. Phone Post 3.0

canuck34 - 
ferox13 - My favourite show as a kid.

The robo Bigfoot one was amazing and all trippy! Phone Post 3.0

When I was a kid we went to Universal Studios in Cali and they had the tunnel from the Bigfoot episode that made him disoriented.

You drove through it and yeah, it was fucking trippy.

stevekt - I wanted this:

Phone Post 3.0

I HAD that! The skin folds down so you can see his bionic arm hahah.